Beta Theta Pi

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I wish man, the frats here are fucking losers and only one has their own house, and it smells like dog piss. I was going to ruch Kappa Sigma, but ne, decided against it. Here it's like being in high school all over again, if I were somewhere else, I'm sure I would have ended up in one though. Best of luck through the rush process!! :beer:

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
they dont have a house eather but there are like 50 ppl in it now and it is still fun because the money they don't spend on a house they spend on beer and going out and doing things

kage

4.6l
Reaction score
im about to be a pledge for Delta Tau Delta at Sam Houston State University

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
they dont have a house eather but there are like 50 ppl in it now and it is still fun because the money they don't spend on a house they spend on beer and going out and doing things

Ha, that's bad ass.. That's the way it should be. Or go somewhere like de pauw where shit goes down like animal house!! lol.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Ha, that's bad ass.. That's the way it should be. Or go somewhere like de pauw where shit goes down like animal house!! lol.

lol it does here we had a toga party last weekend and i went streaking, lost my favorite hat dancing down my dorm hall in my boxers and almost got attacked by a raccoon. its crazy down here

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Naa, never a frat guy... I don't need any help to get friends and dates...

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
^^ haha same here im in Live Oak for college id rether have my own apartment and the freedom to watch tv naked and what not!! haha no jk but i would not wanna share a place with a bunch of polo wearing bitches...

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
^^ haha same here im in Live Oak for college id rether have my own apartment and the freedom to watch tv naked and what not!! haha no jk but i would not wanna share a place with a bunch of polo wearing bitches...

we don't share a house they just started the chapter a few years ago and it is only like 50 of us

kage

4.6l
Reaction score
haha at SAM the're kinda weak but i heard nationally there tight

05xgt

Reaction score
Was never into frats, but was a prospect for the Banditos! Pretty good parties there too.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Well I take school very seriously never had time to party or anything else just study. But I would rather not live with a bunch of guys. Sausage-fest if you ask me. lol!!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back