Big Sale: C&L Intake, 12 SVT/08 GT Steering Wheels, Airbag, Door Sills, Dspecs, +MORE

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, doing a little cleaning up in the garage to make a little cash and further my mods

All parts located in Los Angeles area, willing to do local pickup and drive a little to meet up for free! Paypal is accepted.

All pics will be at the end of the listing and all prices OBO.

---------------------------

First up is a C&L Racer intake, w/out inlet tube or maf for 05-09 (maybe 10-12 not sure but I assume so).

Was used for about 5k miles.

Check out the pics, what you see is what you get.

Asking $80 shipped.

Next up is a 10-12 GT500 SVT Suede/Leather Steering Wheel with Silver Stitching

I bought one of these to go in my 08 and the dealership accidentally ordered two, figured I'd sell the extra. Ignore the 2012 clockspring and wire harness in the picture, however if interested please contact me and I'll give you a price on each.

Still wrapped in plastic from Ford however the pics show what it looks like without the plastic as well. I also took some pics to show you how it looks installed in my '08. Tonight when it gets dark I'll take another showing the light up buttons.

I installed the other one on my 08 GT by splicing in my old cruise control harness from my old steering wheel (also for sale). I can provide instructions on how to do this. Furthermore, I wired the rest of the buttons for radio control onto the extra unused connector on the 05-09 GT clockspring and connected that to a PAC SWI-PS to control my Pioneer nav. I had originally planned on using the 10-12 clockspring and wiring harness however the clockspring doesn't mount up to the 05-09 steering column, hence why I had to splice in the old harness...

SOLD.

I can order as many as necessary at $235 shipped. Same goes for the 2012 Boss steering wheel. PM me for details.

Next is my 05-09 GT steering wheel with IUP Premium Package.

This was on my car since I bought it in '08 (30k miles) and is in good condition with very small scuffs/scratches as shown in the pictures.

As mentioned above, I have removed the plastic molex wiring connector that plugs into the clockspring in order to install my '12 GT500 wheel.

All buttons are still there and the connectors are still attached.

The only thing this wheel needs is a plastic molex connector for the end, or it can be directly wired to the clockspring.

Asking $100 shipped.

Next up is the 05-12 Mustang Logo Door Sills from my 08 GT (30k miles).

These were pulled in favor of the lighted SVT door sills. They are in good condition with minor marks. I had the Scott Drake inserts installed on it, however as you can see by the photos, the adhesive they used was not very strong and I lost a few of them. I can remove and clean the remaining ones or leave them on there, buyers preference.

Asking $45 shipped.

I have two shifters for sale.

1. Stock shifter with IUP knob, used for 5 miles - $35 shipped.

2. Hurst Competition Short Throw Shifter with white Hurst ball (originally installed when I got my car from the dealer new. Exhibits slight rattle at higher RPM but should be an easy fix with the DIY rattle fix). Comes with original box and rubber shift boot adapter - $120 shipped.
Photos:

SAM_2005-1.jpg

SAM_2004-1.jpg

SAM_2002-1.jpg

SAM_2322.jpg

SAM_2325.jpg

SAM_2330.jpg

SAM_2331.jpg

SAM_2332.jpg

SAM_2388.jpg

SAM_2389.jpg

SAM_2375.jpg

SAM_2377.jpg

SAM_2385.jpg

SAM_2384.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_2390.jpg
    SAM_2390.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 99
  • SAM_2392.jpg
    SAM_2392.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 113
  • SAM_2401.jpg
    SAM_2401.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 98
  • SAM_2403.jpg
    SAM_2403.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 101
  • SAM_2404.jpg
    SAM_2404.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 104
  • SAM_2298.jpg
    SAM_2298.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 125
  • SAM_2297.jpg
    SAM_2297.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 130
  • SAM_2296.jpg
    SAM_2296.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Honestly, it would cost me a few bucks to have them removed so I would charge the same price, however shipping would be less so I guess I would drop it to $365.

Adairt

Reaction score
Does the CAI and MAF hook directly to the factory inlet tube or will I need to purchase something additional?

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
I believe the cai can be attached to the factory inlet tube. I'll go find my factory tube and make sure.

The maf requires a special wire harness adapter that I can't seem to find in my garage, but I'll keep looking. You could also always swap in the factory maf and sell the lightning maf.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
very interested in the hurst or the mgw when the trans sells!

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
very interested in the hurst or the mgw when the trans sells!

Hurst will sell if trans doesn't sell/if buyer doesn't want it.

MGW will only sell if trans sells and buyer doesn't want it.

Just wanted to make that clear in case it was confusing.

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Does the CAI and MAF hook directly to the factory inlet tube or will I need to purchase something additional?

Found the wiring harness adapter for the Lightning MAF and confirmed this will fit with the factory inlet tube.

I updated the first post with the pic of the harness.

MU347STANG

forum member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the gt500 steering wheel. Can you send me some instructions of what it takes to install the cruise and other switches

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
What would the price be for the 2012 Boss steering wheel?

Thanks!

The price is $215 shipped, as it says above, but I am an idiot and calculated the shipping wrong.

I paid $203 for the wheel and it looks like shipping is going to be a bit more than expected.

If your a nice person, I would really appreciate $5-10 more to cover the pp and shipping fees so I don't lose money, but as I listed it originally as $215 shipped I will accept that as well.

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
I'm interested in the gt500 steering wheel. Can you send me some instructions of what it takes to install the cruise and other switches

Courtesy of the fine forum members at TheMustangSource:

Tools needed: Flat head screwdriver, very small flat head screwdriver, 8mm socket, and 24mm or 15/16ths socket, torque wrench.

Out of the box:

1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal and (optionally) pull fuse #17 from the smart junction box in the passenger foot well.

2. Using a flat head screwdriver, pry off the two plastic caps (one on either side) located on the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock steering wheel spokes.

3. Once off, remove the two 8mm bolts holding the air bag into the wheel.

4. Gently pull the air bag assembly out of the center of the wheel. ALWAYS HANDLE AN AIRBAG CAREFULLY. DO NOT SHOCK OR DROP IT.

5. With the air bag out of the wheel, disconnect the two electrical connectors. Squeeze in on the side tabs of the connectors and pull them straight back and out. Set the air bag FACE UP on the floor or seat where it will not get kicked etc.

6. Using the very small flat head screwdriver, depress the little tab on top of the cruise control electrical connector.

7. Pull the connector out its socket.

8. Using the 24mm or 15/16ths socket, remove the center bolt holding the wheel to the column.

9. Feeding the wires through the opening, pull the old wheel off the steering column shaft. No wheel puller is needed. Install the new wheel by sliding over the steering column shaft. It may not seem completely seated/secure, but the bold will pull it on completely. Torque the bolt to 41 lb/ft.

You must splice in the 5 pin connector from your old wheel for the cruise control to work.

New Harness -- Old Connector
Gray -- White
Brown -- Blue
Black -- Green (Ground)
Red -- Red (Power)

Cruise Control works fine.

2005 Steering Wheel connector:

and the new 2012 Steering Wheel connector:

The next Step is to make the Audio Controls work.

Using a Motorcraft WPT-440 Wiring Harness it's possible to plug it into the bottom connector of the clocksping:

s197clockspring.jpg

To get the steering wheel to work with a PAC SWI jack, you need to ground the Green cable in the steering wheel and connect the purple cable in the steering wheel to a pin on a WPT-440, then plug it into the bottom socket of the clockspring.

At the left side of the clockspring, there's another socket for a WPT-440. Extend a cable from the same pin that you plugged in above to the Steering Wheel Interface (White) at SWI-JACK) and follow the provided instructions from PAC for your interface (for 2012 Mustang: Cut appropriate wires, solder in a 100ohm resistor and program)

Last edited:

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my parts guy. The WPT-440 connectors are available and I get them for 29.40 with my discount.

Thus if interested in a cleaner installation, by using two of these connectors rather than directly soldering, I can include them and a 100 ohm resistor for an extra $58.80. You could always just directly solder the wires too, but I already ordered two of these to add the connectors to my wheel.

And as I said above:

The price is $215 shipped for the wheel but I am an idiot and calculated the shipping wrong.

I paid $203 for the wheel and it looks like shipping is going to be a bit more than expected.

If your a nice person, I would really appreciate $5-10 more to cover the pp and shipping fees so I don't lose money, but as I listed it originally as $215 shipped I will accept that as well.

Last edited:

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been trying to buy it.... but no response.....

Back