Bigger and Stronger than a dorm room

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
well its FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am a home owner lol

it was a hassel but every one said it was easier than most. but to me it was a pain in the ass.

the house is a 3bdr 2.5 bth and 1800 sq ft with a 2 car attached garage and a 2 car workshop in the back here are a few pics i will get some more later.

the first thing i will be doing is ripping out all of the flooring in the house and putting in tile. then i am going to start on the kitchen.

but the garage will be ready to go in about 2-3 days

the pics of the garage is the back workshop not the atached garage and the pics inside are from the living room and kitchen when you walk in to the house.

P.s there are also a few pics of my new rims with sticky tires on them

Attachments

• IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0311.JPG
    IMG_0311.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Dude... Confuckingratulations man!! That's a huge step, especially being your age, I'm happy for you man and hope all goes well with it!! Shoot me a text whenever you get settled in and I'll bring a bottle of Jack or Johnny walker or something and have a house party. lol. During the summertime, if you need help with shit, let me know, I could proly go up a few weekends to give you a hand with some stuff if you need. Once again though, congrats man. :bigbeer:

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Dude... Confuckingratulations man!! That's a huge step, especially being your age, I'm happy for you man and hope all goes well with it!! Shoot me a text whenever you get settled in and I'll bring a bottle of Jack or Johnny walker or something and have a house party. lol. During the summertime, if you need help with shit, let me know, I could proly go up a few weekends to give you a hand with some stuff if you need. Once again though, congrats man. :bigbeer:

thanks man i will let you know when im all moved in and you and your GF can come down here or you can "come alone" lol and we can party like no other. yesterday i had about 8 ppl from my fraternity over and they flipped shit because it was so big and nice for parties.

but if you ever wana come to CC to do autox or any thing like they you or any one else has a bed at my house i can sleep about 12 my couch is 5 seats and they all recline. and then i will have a bunk bed and my room and my 2 room mates rooms

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
thanks man i will let you know when im all moved in and you and your GF can come down here or you can "come alone" lol and we can party like no other. yesterday i had about 8 ppl from my fraternity over and they flipped shit because it was so big and nice for parties.

but if you ever wana come to CC to do autox or any thing like they you or any one else has a bed at my house i can sleep about 12 my couch is 5 seats and they all recline. and then i will have a bunk bed and my room and my 2 room mates rooms

I just need to finish out this pain in the ass semester and I'm game for pretty much anything in the summer. lol. I thought my apt was a fair size (600+ sq.ft. 2B, 2B) but damn, 1800 sq.ft. is pretty damn big!! Especially for being in college. lol.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
I just need to finish out this pain in the ass semester and I'm game for pretty much anything in the summer. lol. I thought my apt was a fair size (600+ sq.ft. 2B, 2B) but damn, 1800 sq.ft. is pretty damn big!! Especially for being in college. lol.

yah but 3 guys divided by 1800 is 600 so it is like the same lol with less bathrooms.

over the summer i think i may have 5 ppl living at my house so it should be prety crazy lol just PM or TXT me with about a days notice and GTF down here. well up here for you

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats man. I'm STILL waiting for my damn house to get approval from the bank so I can start escrow. But this house is gonna be worth the wait once it's finally mine. Good luck

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Congrats man. I'm STILL waiting for my damn house to get approval from the bank so I can start escrow. But this house is gonna be worth the wait once it's finally mine. Good luck

yah mine wasent to bad. but we waited on the old owners for a day or 2 so they could sighn there stuff so we could be funded i was pissed cuz i paied closeing costs and then i still couldent get my keys to the house

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Congratulations. Sounds like you have plenty of garage space...always a plus!!!
^^^ What he said!!!

And I remember how it felt when I bought my first house at 23 years old. It's a great feeling. Props to you!

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Congrats bud ...... Now comes the fun part UPKEEP lol

...which will be a ton of fun since it sounds like you'll be a satellite house for your frat. Yikes!

Anyway, grats man. I'll be starting one of these "first house!!!11!!ELEVEN!!" threads in a couple weeks hopefully!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!! Of course it is going to seriously cut in to your mod fund.. but Congratulations just the same :thumb2:

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well its FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am a home owner lol

it was a hassel but every one said it was easier than most. but to me it was a pain in the ass.

Congratulations on your new home!! :thumb:

spedly

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats man. I'm waiting to go to closing on my first house also.:thumb:

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
well i started to rip out all the flooring in the house over the weekend

i will post up some pics some time soon

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back