Black bulletts for sale

skully

Reaction score
wish you were closer to tampa, i would be talking with you about them. been looking for a buy on those wheels for my GT for weeks.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
wish you were closer to tampa, i would be talking with you about them. been looking for a buy on those wheels for my GT for weeks.

meet 1/2 way?

grnbullett08, you better jump on these while you still have a chance...

Last edited:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Dammit, i read this thread too late =/.. I have been wanting to put my 20in Black bullitts for sale for some 18s.. I live close by too, i guess you snooze you lose!

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Damn, yah they went quick!! Wait a second, did skully buy them? If so, can't wait to see it in person at our club events.

skully

Reaction score
yes SKULLY bought them, cleaned and repainted them, i got the stang back from the painter with the two-tone paint. hope to see you Fri night at Hooters for the meet and greet.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
yes SKULLY bought them, cleaned and repainted them, i got the stang back from the painter with the two-tone paint. hope to see you Fri night at Hooters for the meet and greet.

Damn, very nice skully!! Yeah i was bummed i had to work and miss our lil car club get together/ meet and greet with some new faces.. I believe i saw your car in a picture and holy shit it looked great! Next to Cody n his dads i believe?

Back