Black Fr500's

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea when the all matte black fr500 18x10 will be available?

Nicu7,

Matte Black FR500's in 18x10 are gonna be sick! I love The Matte black look with light colored cars. We odored a bunch of these from the manufacture rough two months ago. They should be available by the end of August or early September. I hope that's not too late for you. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause!

Shane

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Not a problem! That is actually about the time I am looking to pick some up. Thanks for the update.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Matte black fr500 18x10's still not on website?

EDIT: I didn't realize you were talking about 18x10 FR500 wheels for an S197. I'm not sure why they're not listed on the site. Let me look into it and I'll let you know asap!

Shane

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nicu7,

I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding, but I thought we were bringing in these FR500's for both the 94-04 cars and 05-13. Unfortunately, we just brought them in for the 94-04, since our customers don't seem to want them for 05-13s (according to sales). Again, I'm really sorry to get you misinformed about these FR500 wheels. It may be something we'll bring in the future, but I don't have an ETA or a confirmation yet.

If there's anything I can help with, just let me know. I would be more then happy to do anything I can!

Shane

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Oh that sucks. I have been waiting for these since July when you guys said that you would be getting them in. I guess I'll just have reluctantly buy these from latemodelrestoration. I just assumed since this was s197forum i didn't need to state i needed them for an 05-09. My bad. Are the all gloss black fr500's coming in 18x10 for 05-09? Thanks for getting back to me so fast today, Jeremy.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Oh that sucks. I have been waiting for these since July when you guys said that you would be getting them in. I guess I'll just have reluctantly buy these from latemodelrestoration. I just assumed since this was s197forum i didn't need to state i needed them for an 05-09. My bad. Are the all gloss black fr500's coming in 18x10 for 05-09? Thanks for getting back to me so fast today, Jeremy.

Nicu7,

You were completely right in not stating which year you had. I should have know, it just slipped my mind since I'm on 7 different Mustang forums each day and they all support 1979+, except this one. Again I'm really sorry for the miscommunication on that part, but I thought we were bringing them in for 94-13 anyways. Clearly that wasn't the case, and I'm sorry for delaying your purchase!

If there's anything else I can do, just let me know!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back