Black Friday at UPR Products- 15% OFF!!

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Black Friday at UPR Products- 15% OFF UPR-brand products, now through Monday!! Call us at 561.588.6630 or click on www.uprproducts.com to take advantage of our biggest sale of the year. The discount code is CYBER2013. Give us a call today!

uprcybermonday_zps0094e30d.jpg

Justinsmt88

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a new third member with support bracket. I saw you offer a package with a steel replacement diff bushing. What would be the benefit of replacing the stock rubber bushing with the steel one? Would it cause more vibration or road noise? I'm getting ready to add a supercharger so I'm trying to reinforce the rear end suspension a bit. I already have solid tubular lca's and lca relocation brackets and adj panhard bar. I re-used the stock upper which was a mistake because I am lowered 2 inches and am now getting a clunk from the rear when shifting.

Last edited:

msczesny1186

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered the UPR Billet Tensioner and a T-Shirt of course. Cant wait to get it! Hopefully this will eliminate some belt issues I am having!

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a new third member with support bracket. I saw you offer a package with a steel replacement diff bushing. What would be the benefit of replacing the stock rubber bushing with the steel one? Would it cause more vibration or road noise? I'm getting ready to add a supercharger so I'm trying to reinforce the rear end suspension a bit. I already have solid tubular lca's and lca relocation brackets and adj panhard bar. I re-used the stock upper which was a mistake because I am lowered 2 inches and am now getting a clunk from the rear when shifting.

The spherical bushing for the housing side of the UCA articulates freely (reduces bind) and it doesn't have play like the soft OEM bushing (which causes pinion angle changes under load).

It WILL cause more NVH, but it will perform better. It's your decision whether or not the performance is worth the extra noise. Most of our customers use poly bushings on street cars.

Ordered the UPR Billet Tensioner and a T-Shirt of course. Cant wait to get it! Hopefully this will eliminate some belt issues I am having!

Thanks for the order!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back