Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick heads up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday orders through our website.

This Friday and Saturday only you can use the code "Blackout" for 7% off a single item and Monday you can use "Cyberdeal" for 5% off the total order.

Thanks, Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered a GT/CS rear bumper cover, super stoaked, thanks for the great pricing Tasca!

That might actually be a tough one, did you use your Canadian address as the shipping address or did you have a shipping address South of the border?

Shipping something that size to Canada is very expensive. Can you send me your order number? We'll see what we can do.

-Steve

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Got some orders placed. You have some great service there Steve.

ebrow21

forum member
Reaction score
The M-6550-M50GTE cams come up as the 13mm lift version in the description on your website. It should be the 11mm/290 duration, correct? I would like to make sure I order the right part.

Thanks!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Got some orders placed. You have some great service there Steve.

Thank you, your business and feedback are much appreciated.

The M-6550-M50GTE cams come up as the 13mm lift version in the description on your website. It should be the 11mm/290 duration, correct? I would like to make sure I order the right part.

Thanks!

It's a bad description on the website, unfortunately I can't edit it but by part number they are the 11mm lift 290 duration cams.

http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocat...fo&PartID=985271&siteid=213668&catalogid=7530

Description direct from Ford Racing,

• Longer duration exhaust camshaft for use on Mustang GT 5.0L Ti-VCT engine
  • 11MM lift/290° duration vs. 11MM lift/263° duration on stock 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT engine

• BOSS 302 Valve Spring Kit M-6513-M50BR recommended
  • Use with long tube headers
  • Custom calibration required
  • Sold as a pair of camshafts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back