Black Friday Sale 2012! Starts TODAY!!!!!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
BF2012-updated2.jpg

Black Friday Sale 2012

You don’t want to miss this sale! Huge savings on all our best selling products and brands. Read the blog for more details. Hurry these deals won’t last long!!!

Thanksgiving is just a few days away and that means it is time for BLACK FRIDAY SALES! I experienced the craziness of Black Friday sales last year with my wife and I know it is a hassle. So here at Latemodel Restoration we want to take away some of that stress of holiday shopping. Our Black Friday Sale starts today and will continue through Cyber Monday (11/26/12). Yes you read that correctly – our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale starts today! Order today and you could possibly have your Black Friday Mustang Parts delivered to your door by Thanksgiving! No worrying about missing out on our sale while spending all night and morning in line at those retail stores.

Last edited:

KryptonKnight

forum member
Reaction score
I want the 2005-09 Mustang SVE GT500 Pedal Kit w/ Manual (only for the dead pedal) but I must be sure it is the same GT500 pedals as I have now. I do not know anything about SVE products or the match.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I want the 2005-09 Mustang SVE GT500 Pedal Kit w/ Manual (only for the dead pedal) but I must be sure it is the same GT500 pedals as I have now. I do not know anything about SVE products or the match.

I cleaned out my PM box like two days ago Krypton. I think we have talked about this before. Shoot me a PM with the part number, and I'll take a picture and post it here so you can compare them to what you have now.

Ahhh God your killing me Jarrod... Those Silver drifts for 470....wish the black were in stock

Come on bro. Grab a set. They have your name all of them.

I wish Black was in stock as well. Can't keep them around long enough. They go fast.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool man, that was last night for me. I love high school playoff football.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet. Gatesville high school is mine. My brother has been the starting running back since he was a freshman, he's a jr this year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back