cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
another one? christ, ps3 just got the ejaculation map pack

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sick! I had no idea another map pack was coming!

Drive-In looks sick!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
downloaded the maps yesterday, was only on for a bit and got stuck with really shitty teams but on quick look all the maps are pretty solid

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love the new maps!

Drive-In is pretty sick! Not as good as I expected, but I've been having a blast playing Domination on this map. I like to capture 2 points and then hang out near the trailer and pick off everyone.

Hanger is also another badass map! It's pretty small so it makes for some non-stop action for run-n-gun playing! I haven't really found ant spots that I prefer to stick to yet.

The Golf Course map is by far my favorite. It's fairly big, but not many paths to take. I notice a lot of snipers on this map, but I prefer an M-16. I also prefer to run-n-gun on this map. Just stay off the fairway!

Silo is my least favorite map, but it's still decent. I haven't played enough if this map to get a solid feel for some good spots, but I've been pretty successful in Domination here too! I like a silenced Famas here with extended clip.

I don't play Zombies, so I have no idea about the new map.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
i'm not gonna get this map pack, already sunk plenty of money into this game adn it's not that great i'm waiting for battlefield 3 so i can thow this game in the garbage

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Change your country under tour name to USA, I do that with Japan. I have an account in Japan and the US, I had one in Europe but they get jewed on everything so I deleted it.

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Change your country under tour name to USA, I do that with Japan. I have an account in Japan and the US, I had one in Europe but they get jewed on everything so I deleted it.

I "thought" Xbox was tracking my location by IP?? I am fairly certain that's the case. Hey-- worth a try. Thx

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
I downloaded the maps tuesday but only got to play 2 games, one on Silo and another in Hangar. 2.5 k/d was pretty good for not knowing the maps!