Blacklist 2015 Mustang commercials

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
First of all, if these are reposts, my bad.

My wife and I love the NBC show The Blacklist. A couple of weeks ago, they started airing these new 2015 Mustang commercials during the show. I haven't seen the commercials on the air any other time besides during The Blacklist, so I thought I'd share, for any of you who do not watch the show and probably haven't seen these commercials.

I never had a desire to trade my current '13 GT for a new 2015...until I saw these commercials.

Must...

Not...

Trade...

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Cool videos! Thanks for sharing! My first mod on those things would be to change those turn signals to switchbacks. A White LED look would be sex.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
never saw the show, may have to check it out now, thanks - cool vids

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yeah man, The Blacklist is awesome. Definitely check it out, James Spader is amazing on the show. And each week they deal with another memeber of the "blacklist," so you could start watching midstream, and get caught up on what's going on relatively quickly, even though there is some back story that may be a little confusing at first.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Can't wait to get mine. I think it will be the same Red/Black combo.

bullitt1011

Reaction score
Awesome Commercials I watch the Blacklist but have not seen these commercials must only be in the US, mind you I pvr and fast forward I may have to watch more carefully. If you like James Spader you may want to check out one of the first movies he was in. Tuff Turf, pretty cool movie. Of course that dates me but cool none the less

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing one in person, definitely won't sell my 06 for one but who knows if down the road I buy one to add to the collection.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Love blacklist, and almost any show James Spader has been in. Great actor. Ford should push these commercials more than the gay hipster ones.

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the vids. Still on the fence about the 2015's. Definitely not a fan of the front turn signals though.

Laumb

Reaction score
Nice vids!
The '15 Mustang would be a great compliment next to my Tesla. :D

Now to get my wifes approval...

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
I done a lot of comparison (pictures only) of the 14/15 prior to buying my car, I honestly just like the retro look more than the new one. The 15 to me looks just a slight bit ricey and I also wouldn't buy a new platform the first year it was released. Those 2 things in combination with the great deal I got make me like the 14 better, maybe that opinion will change when I see it in person, who knows?

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I think the performance of the car will sway their opinions on the looks. Just wait.. The car is going to be transformed in the aftermarket so who cares what it looks like stock? Lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back