web.jpg

Thanks Kelly !

Andrew

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
A few more hours left.

I apologize for those of you who tried to order online this morning, as the coupon code was temporarily disabled. It has been fixed.

For those who have participated, thank you!

Cya

forum member
Reaction score
My rear suspension stuff i due to arrive tomorrow now I just need to save up for the supporting shocks struts and springs and I should be all set.

Shades

Reaction score
Ordered my lower control arm relo. brackets and my panhard bar from this awesome sale last night, saved $40 bucks! :beer:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Any chance you could tell me when mine shipped (just so I can find out when it might be arriving)? I had it shipped to my work address and we have weird hours for the holiday weekend.

Thanks in advance,

Travis Coon

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Spending part of my Christmas vacation installing BMR parts has turned into a tradition now. Better half made that observation this morning when I was happily strolling down into the garage.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I installed my K member this morning. Everything went very smoothly and Kelly was gracious enough to repeatedly answer my dumb questions with patience and a smile. I must have called him 3-4 times during the operation. Took me about 3 hours working by myself.

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
I recieved my K-Menmber , A-Arms and Springs today also. Can't wait to get started.

Thanks the deal Kelly and BMR.

Where the hell is my T-Shirt??? LOL , Just kidding.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't heard or seen anything from you. Can you give me an update on this when you get a chance? Order # 601679.

Thanks in advance.

Any chance you could tell me when mine shipped (just so I can find out when it might be arriving)? I had it shipped to my work address and we have weird hours for the holiday weekend.

Thanks in advance,

Travis Coon

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't heard or seen anything from you. Can you give me an update on this when you get a chance? Order # 601679.

Thanks in advance.

Let me do some digging, and see what I can find for you. Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back