BMR / Koni "SHOCK VALUE" Sale - BMR @ 50% - 100% OFF!!!

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score
BIG thanks to Kelly over at BMR for finding me a set! These sold out extremely fast and he bent over backwards to find me what I needed and make this happen, thanks man. :thumb:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
This sale has been a huge success! Thanks to those who have participated.

Unfortunately, we are waiting on a new shipment of STR.T's to arrive....Koni has stated they are a few weeks out.

We have about 15 sets of Koni Yellows on the shelf awaiting orders.

Thanks!

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
My yellows should be arriving today with some of your other goodies! Kelly just had to be out the day I called forcing me to talk with an f-body guy lol

Sent from my helicopter

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

I will send you a PM. We are not having a special on just the Springs at this time.

My yellows should be arriving today with some of your other goodies! Kelly just had to be out the day I called forcing me to talk with an f-body guy lol

Sent from my helicopter

HAHA I apologize for that. We made a last minute decision to go to the drag-strip and test out our new Supercharger on our '11.

Hopefully they took care of you. Let me know if they didn't so I can smack 'em over the 'noggin.

Enjoy the parts!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The "Yellow" struts and shocks are in stock, ready to ship! Same with the BMR Springs, Sway Bars and just about anything else you need.

The STR.T's are being built right now, I am expecting more to arrive in about 3-4 weeks.

What a great deal! I am definitely interested.

Better act quick, not a lot of time left.

Haha they came through for me! Great guys to deal with!

Sent from my helicopter

Thanks!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i'm trying to get my str's sold on craigslist soon so I can order the koni yellow's. Wish I would have just ordered them from the get go. Have the new str's sitting here in the box in the garage along with my MM plates, but will be placing a big BMR suspension order next week before putting it all in.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
i'm trying to get my str's sold on craigslist soon so I can order the koni yellow's. Wish I would have just ordered them from the get go. Have the new str's sitting here in the box in the garage along with my MM plates, but will be placing a big BMR suspension order next week before putting it all in.

:omfg:

Sounds like a great plan!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, I haven't even taken the STR's out of the box, but figure if i'm going to redo my whole suspension setup again at once, I should have just sprung for the adjustable koni's while I was at it. Now you got me thinking about the BMR K member also after updating the thread with the changes you made haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back