BMR Launches New Product - 2005-2011 Mustang Control Arm Relocation Brackets (CAB005)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension
Control Arm Relocation Brackets for the 2005-2011 Mustang

Correct the suspension geometry in your S197 Mustang with Control Arm Relocation Brackets from BMR Suspension. Manufactured from 3/16” CNC laser cut steel plates, these bolt-in brackets provide three new mounting locations for correcting your rear suspensions’ anti-squat characteristics. Additionally, this newly designed bracket captures existing factory holes in three locations per side, preventing counter-rotation and eliminating the necessity for welding in all but extreme applications. The BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets (CAB005) correct the vehicles instantaneous center, improving drag strip traction and handling traction during corner exiting. Installation time is only 2-3 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 12581 US Highway 301 North, Thonotosassa, FL 33592, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

CAB005_large.jpg

08RoushGT

forum member
Reaction score
So what kind of rwhp is considered extreme? I might get these since I havent welded the BMR relocation brackets that I currently have

TheSlow1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm wondering this as well. my whole rearend is getting rebuilt and although i currently have a set of BMR relocation brackets If this is a superior design then I may need to pick up a set of these.

Question however... I have the extreme anti roll system about to be installed in my car and being I'm currently in Iraq and not there installing this myself, are the relocation brackets still used with the extreme anti roll kit. Would this provide any additional benefit over the old brackets if they were welded in along with the anit roll kit?

DRock

Reaction score
And they bolt in in 2 extra positions. I already have a set on my car and I see no reason that these would need to be welded.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So what kind of rwhp is considered extreme? I might get these since I havent welded the BMR relocation brackets that I currently have

I would not necessarily rate extreme by RWHP only. If someone has a set-up that they question themselves about welding, I am a phone call, PM, email away! I would say if someone is using a soft compound slick, cutting better than 1.5 sixties, and makes over 600rwhp with stick, or 750+ with auto....that they should weld them in for reassurance.

I'm wondering this as well. my whole rearend is getting rebuilt and although i currently have a set of BMR relocation brackets If this is a superior design then I may need to pick up a set of these.

Question however... I have the extreme anti roll system about to be installed in my car and being I'm currently in Iraq and not there installing this myself, are the relocation brackets still used with the extreme anti roll kit. Would this provide any additional benefit over the old brackets if they were welded in along with the anit roll kit?

Yes, the Relocation Brackets can be used with the anti-roll bar kit. As far as the benefits of going to the newer brackets, if you weld them in....strength will not be a concern. The only benefit "welded for welded" with these new versions, is the extra mounting point/adjustment at the mounting point for the lower control arms, as the old design has 2 locations, these have 3.

And they bolt in in 2 extra positions. I already have a set on my car and I see no reason that these would need to be welded.

:thumb2:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Looks like a nice piece do they only come in red?, how do you figure out what hole to use? :crazy:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like a nice piece do they only come in red?, how do you figure out what hole to use? :crazy:

They are also available in Hammertone (my fave)

CAB005_image1_large.jpg

I can help you out on the mounting location. The lower the mounting, the hard the tires will hit the pavement, via suspension force. The lowest, I generally recommend for big tired cars, with alot of power, that sit low.

The average user will probably have the best results using the middle mounting location.

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
i have BMR LCA's they are very nice!! well made and look better than the rest of them out there!

thanks BMR
Tim

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Awesome, i actually need a set of 2011 LCAs and these brackets for my boys 2011 5.0 we are building.. They are a good piece, i had Matt @ Profab pick these up for me/install them for me when i was in tampa getting him to do my full exhaust install a few years back.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome, i actually need a set of 2011 LCAs and these brackets for my boys 2011 5.0 we are building.. They are a good piece, i had Matt @ Profab pick these up for me/install them for me when i was in tampa getting him to do my full exhaust install a few years back.

Thanks! Yeah, Pro-Fab uses/installs/sells a lot of our suspension components!

Whenever you need them, shoot me a PM or give us a call!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back