BMR relos to the Win

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
We had our Feb race event Saturday night. First time running with the BMR relo brackets and their $89 LCAs. I had J&M LCAs before. The car launches harder and for the first time second and third gear dont spin at all anymore. I was blown away. It just plants the tires and goes. Car picked up a half a tenth but what I was looking for was consistency. Im very happy with the results. Even on the street the car feels better with the relos. I only have a 1 inch drop and never thought I really needed them. Man was I wrong. I am running a detuned version of my full power tune for more consistency, car was in the 12.3s all night. Car was good enough to get the win in my class Sportsman. I didnt screw it up like last month. LOL

Got a third place in Jan, now a 1st in Feb.....starting off to another great racing season.:thumb2:

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
love my BMR relo brackets! what position are you running your lca's with 1" drop? how were your 60' times?

and I'm jealous you're racing now - we have 1/2" of ice over everything at the moment... bleh. MIR test and tune is supposed to open up this Saturday.

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
love my BMR relo brackets! what position are you running your lca's with 1" drop? how were your 60' times?

and I'm jealous you're racing now - we have 1/2" of ice over everything at the moment... bleh. MIR test and tune is supposed to open up this Saturday.
As in Memphis International Raceway? Btw, I just put my BMR relo on last week. I'm lowered 1.5" and I run the middle hole. It's slightly angled downward towards the back, but it's feels great! When I do spin, it points straight

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score

I have a rental April 10th, don't be cheating with that super DA yo!! :roflmao:

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
As in Memphis International Raceway? Btw, I just put my BMR relo on last week. I'm lowered 1.5" and I run the middle hole. It's slightly angled downward towards the back, but it's feels great! When I do spin, it points straight

maryland international raceway (now called MDIR - I forgot)...

I have a rental April 10th, don't be cheating with that super DA yo!! :roflmao:
I might get one or two track visits in before April - weather permitting. No clue when the gears will go in, my guy hasn't called me to set up an appt.

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
maryland international raceway (now called MDIR - I forgot)...

Ahh ok, our MIR starts Test n Tune on Saturday. I still have to grind these calipers to get my 15x10s on before then!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We had our Feb race event Saturday night. First time running with the BMR relo brackets and their $89 LCAs. I had J&M LCAs before. The car launches harder and for the first time second and third gear dont spin at all anymore. I was blown away. It just plants the tires and goes. Car picked up a half a tenth but what I was looking for was consistency. Im very happy with the results. Even on the street the car feels better with the relos. I only have a 1 inch drop and never thought I really needed them. Man was I wrong. I am running a detuned version of my full power tune for more consistency, car was in the 12.3s all night. Car was good enough to get the win in my class Sportsman. I didnt screw it up like last month. LOL

Got a third place in Jan, now a 1st in Feb.....starting off to another great racing season.:thumb2:

I am very glad to see that you are happy with the components.

Many years ago, when we first developed and tested the RLCA Brackets, we could not believe how much improvement we saw.

While we were getting those results, other companies and consumers doubted them, and even said they were "simply marketing hype"

Were you the customer who we messed up the order with, or something? I think you dealt with Eric (rare, I usually deal with every Ford customer)

Anyhow, thanks for using BMR....and providing feedback.

Black Bullitt

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what setting to use on my brackets with the 1.5" drop, but it sounds like the middle is the way to go. I have my full BMR suspension ready to install when the weather warms up. I can't wait!

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I am very glad to see that you are happy with the components.

Many years ago, when we first developed and tested the RLCA Brackets, we could not believe how much improvement we saw.

While we were getting those results, other companies and consumers doubted them, and even said they were "simply marketing hype"

Were you the customer who we messed up the order with, or something? I think you dealt with Eric (rare, I usually deal with every Ford customer)

Anyhow, thanks for using BMR....and providing feedback.

Yes I'm that customer. The day I called you were out sick. Eric gave me great info though. I have them in the middle hole too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back