Bogart Drag Setups for your GT500!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we now carry Bogart Racing Wheels. Bogart is the manufacturer of lightweight hardcore race wheels for your mustang. If you're looking for the ultimate drag setup and want to shave time off of your ET's then a Bogart setup is definitely something you should consider.

ford_racing_cobra_jet_mustang_7.jpg

Bogart wheels are made from CNC spun sheet aluminum, machined billet centers, and finishing them off with a show polish. Lastly they go through quality control and boxing. All of this work is done in house at Bogart Racing's facility.

We'll be running the Bogart GT Series drag wheels on our 2010 GT500 as they're basically the only drag wheel made specifically to fit the GT500 front brake kit. No messing around with 1" spacers or aftermarket studs. The Bogarts fit right on to your stock studs and fit perfect.

If you have any questions or would like to order a set of Bogart wheels for your 07-10 GT500, 05-10 Mustang GT please feel free to give us a call. We'll have several sets in stock within the next 2-3 weeks.

GT500 Drag Setups
http://www.lethalperformance.com/2010-shelby-gt500-wheels-bogart-drag-wheels-c-5711_6008_7862

05-10 Mustang GT Drag Setups
http://www.lethalperformance.com/20...eels-bogart-drag-wheels-c-5231_5611_5616_7871

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
thats funny after only 5years they finaly made their one off wheels to fit without spacersand longer studs and after two sets that didn't fit on mine and maybe how many others and where are the pictures and when are they available?

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
thats funny after only 5years they finaly made their one off wheels to fit without spacersand longer studs and after two sets that didn't fit on mine and maybe how many others and where are the pictures and when are they available?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience earlier on with Bogart. I'm pretty confident that the setup which is offered now is the best one available to us. As far as the pictures go we haven't put the images on the product pages yet but here's a picture of an 08 Cobra Jet with the Bolted GT Bogarts up front. These are the same bolted GT series wheels which we have listed on our site.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

ford_racing_cobra_jet_mustang_7.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back