Bolt on Sales event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Have some great parts for sale. All prices for the parts include Shipping and Paypal fee. Meaning, that the price you see is the price you pay for the item delivered to your door. All Items are boxed and ready to go.

On the kooks LT headers, I lightly cleaned parts of headers and Xpipe with a polisher for demonstration purposes to show that they can be restored to their original shine. They will be shipped as you see them in the picture I will not polish them for you. I will also include two 02 sensors which I forgot to include in the pictures with new Ford OEM gaskets as shown.

If you have any question please feel free to PM me and also post that you have sent me a PM.
If you live in Miami or the Ft Lauderdale area I'll be more than happy to deliver.

Thanks for you time.

1. Kooks LT and catted X pipe 02 sensors and new OEM Gaskets. SOLD

2. SCT X3 unmarried with original packaging complete. SOLD.

3. JLT CAI $165 Shipped--- SOLD

4. GT500 TB and BBR adapter with 4.5" to 5" reducer. SOLD.

4. FRPP Delete plates SOLD

5. Powered by Ford emblems still in original plastic SOLD.

Last edited:

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
I want the longtubes! Wish it was a off road x pipe

What size are the headers and whats the mileage?

They are 1 5/8" x 2 1/2".
I used these for about 8k Miles before I had my turbo which is now sold and never put the headers back on. These have been sitting in a climate controlled room for almost 2 years. I did a light polishing by hand nothing major I'm sure someone who has time can get these to mirror shine.

Sent you a PM

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll take the emblems, if they are not already sold. Just pm your paypal and i'll pay now.

Ut Huhh

Reaction score
Are the LT's and x pipe fitment for manual or auto?
Edit: did some more research and it appears the only difference is in how many o2 extensions are needed. Sorry if that was a dumb question.

Last edited:

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Are the LT's and x pipe fitment for manual or auto?
Edit: did some more research and it appears the only difference is in how many o2 extensions are needed. Sorry if that was a dumb question.

No worries my friend.:beer:

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Item sold have been shipped and tracking number have been PMed if you didn't get one please notify me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back