Borla Touring 05-09 Mustang GT

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Borla Touring 05-09 Mustang GT SOLD

SOLD

Bought these off of another forum member who had painted them black, so I cleaned the paint off. Decided to go another direction. I've attached a video of when I had a set of these on my car with Long tube headers and an off road H pipe instead of my current setup which is an off road x.

Good condition $400 shipped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_MQUe2-p8

Last edited:

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
new pair is $535 from AM. Paid $395 for these about 2 months ago not including my cost to clean the paint off of the tips and shipping is $25-$35 depending on location.

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought these to switch out for my Basani's but decided to keep the Basani's and put a set of cams in the car. They have zero drone. I've run these with Long Tube Headers off road x and h with zero drone.

Thanks for looking

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I have basani's now and get some drone and wouldn't mind just a notch quieter, how do you think the borla's compare to basani? All the rest of my exhaust is stock, except the mufflers.

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
very similar low rumble without any drone, I think the Borlas have a little more race car sound to them at WOT. What Basani's do you have. I'm running the race cans with long tubes o/r x and I don't get any drone

Uncle Buck

forum member
Reaction score
I ran Borla Tourings with a chatted X Pipe. No drone. Quiet when cruising on the Hwy but open up when you get on the pedal.

I did notice that the chambers on these seem larger than the ones I had. Did Borla change up at some point?

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ran Borla Tourings with a chatted X Pipe. No drone. Quiet when cruising on the Hwy but open up when you get on the pedal.

I did notice that the chambers on these seem larger than the ones I had. Did Borla change up at some point?

Not that I am aware of. The S types and ATAKs are race design compared to the more traditional looking Touring.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back