S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sold

Last edited:

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes and no. I just changed set ups. I had longtubes, off road x and Magnaflows. That sounded good. But I wanted to try Borlas and also try mid mount resonators. I put the Borlas on first and they sounded a lot better than the Magnaflows. I wish I had bought them earlier instead of the Magnaflows.

Then I installed the mid mount resonators and both the Magnaflows and Borlas are too quiet. Since I already cut up the pipes, I kept the resonators, sold the Magnaflows and now selling the Borlas.

So if your exhaust is stock or mostly stock, you probably don't want Borla touring mufflers. But if you are running headers and no resonators they will sound very good. If you also delete your cats then both the Borla touring and Magnaflows will sound very good with no drone or raspiness and without being extremely loud. It will be plenty loud but not obnoxious.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ttt

Last edited:

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think a big part of the reason is the traffic on this site is way down from what it used to be.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Best mufflers for long tubes imo. I have them and love them. They sound great, no drone, loud when you get on it, but wont alert cops 2 towns over....lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back