Boss 338's on a Brembo gt

Implosive_disgorgence

forum member
Reaction score
I know they don't fit, without spacers. but does anyone know how much of a spacer in the front is needed for these wheels to clear the Brembos?

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
take a square and put it on the face of the rotor and measure to top of brembo . then try and measure the face of the rim on the inside with a stright edge where the brembo will touch the rim and you should get a good enough idea .

Implosive_disgorgence

forum member
Reaction score
Really? That would be great. I love the look (not to mention the cost) of these but everyone says they don't fit the Brembo gt's. If all it needs is 15mm spacers for the front these will be on my car very soon

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Really? That would be great. I love the look (not to mention the cost) of these but everyone says they don't fit the Brembo gt's. If all it needs is 15mm spacers for the front these will be on my car very soon

I had purchased these wheels and returned them due to the small offset of 35mm. When I did a fit test they stuck out of the fender. Not my taste

Implosive_disgorgence

forum member
Reaction score
Was it for the front only or was that for the rear as well? If its rear tire clearance it might a no go for me :/ I need some wide tires in the rear with the blower to have some fun

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Was it for the front only or was that for the rear as well? If its rear tire clearance it might a no go for me :/ I need some wide tires in the rear with the blower to have some fun

Rear bud, you may want to go with a 42+mm offset. If you like the bullit style wheels I know where you can get some replicas pretty cheap with a deep lip

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Rear bud, you may want to go with a 42+mm offset. If you like the bullit style wheels I know where you can get some replicas pretty cheap with a deep lip

What offset were you running in the rear? I was thinking of 20x9 @ +28mm(front) and 20x10 @ +35mm(rear)

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
My Boss 338's with the 35mm offset and 275/35/20's (rear) fit perfectly, IMO. They don't stick out...pretty much perfectly flush. Check my avatar. I can post pics when I get home.

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
The Boss 338s are nice wheels but I wanted to fit 295s or 305s out back and they would have rubbed no doubt! If you want to run 275 or 285 you should be fine.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Mr.Wheeldeal.com 20x9 28 offset,20x10 35 offset and some KDW2s. Total package was around $1600.....255/35 front and 285/30 rear.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back