Boston S85 Speakers - Pair

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I had these in my '07 for 2 years in the doors and they sounded great. Removed them recently when I decided to upgrade the stock rears and wanted a matched set. Includes the speaker harness adapters (72-5600), so these are a direct plug/play. I have an extra set of the adapters wires I can throw in as well.

$60 shipped to CON US.

Boston%20speakers%20001_zpsm9zfog2w.jpg

Boston%20speakers%20002_zpstzwsygqe.jpg

Boston%20speakers%20003_zps2ehf7fe0.jpg

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Might be interested in these, what set did you go with? I upgraded to the infinity rears but kept the doors stock. Are they 4ohm?

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Dammit, a day late. So these were definitely an upgrade over the stock stuff? I don't even have a factory Shaker system, but I do have 2 12" in the trunk. Want more clarity if possible

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
Biggest improvement will be a pair of 150 Hz cut-off bass blockers for the 5x7/6x8 in the doors and rear shelf.

BTW, just about ANY aftermarket speakers will be an improvement over the cheap OEM speakers that came with the Shaker system.

B2B

forum member
Reaction score
Biggest improvement will be a pair of 150 Hz cut-off bass blockers for the 5x7/6x8 in the doors and rear shelf.

They are just not made to handle any bass at all.

Razorbed

forum member
Reaction score
No intention to hijack this thread, but I really like the sound of the shaker system in my car.
I have the settings on "rear seats", pulled the treble a bit back and the bass a bit up.
Only downside is the rattle in the door panels on bass heavy sounds...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back