Breakfast for the locals.

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Hey, heres the sucky thing. Now that stkjock, Hawg and Kimmer have subscribed to this thread we cant talk bad about them. GeeZZ? :hijacked::LMAO:

You better watch it or you are going to be on that list also: :banned:
Just think, all of Hampton Roads is going to be banned from the S197Forum. :LMAO:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Keep talking shit. I could give a rats ass about SD or your boyfriend.

All I know is I'll be quick to drop the hammer on any of you fucks who want to shit talk us on our own board!

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score

All I know is I'll be quick to drop the hammer on any of you fucks who want to shit talk us on our own board!
may i ask who are you? why does everyone keep coming into a local forum when some bigger stuff is going on!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
may i ask who are you? why does everyone keep coming into a local forum when some bigger stuff is going on!

sigh... I guess his join date of April 2007(board founding) and that fact that his SN is in a dark bold red indicating he's a moderator is not visible?

the fact that this is a regional area makes no difference.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

sigh... I guess his join date of April 2007(board founding) and that fact that his SN is in a dark red indicating he's a moderator is not visible?

I say we shut this thread down so we don't have to come in here and then we can get to our "bigger stuff"
:headscratch:

... after all it was a get together before christmas per post number 1.:roflmao:

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
sigh... I guess his join date of April 2007(board founding) and that fact that his SN is in a dark bold red indicating he's a moderator is not visible?

the fact that this is a regional area makes no difference.
sorry but its hard to keep up with this stuff! we small change over here, some bigger fish to fry!

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score

Oh boy

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
I say we shut this thread down so we don't have to come in here and then we can get to our "bigger stuff"
:headscratch:

... after all it was a get together before christmas per post number 1.:roflmao:
wow i guess we are not welcome!

Coderedsaleen