Brembo retrofits

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I am keeping an eye out for some Brembo take-off's, seen a couple sets without rotors. Is there anything out there better than factory rotors, that do not cost a fortune?

What about pads, high performance street use (have to be able to deal with cold stops).

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
You can get 2-piece rotors from Stoptech, PFC, and maybe Baer..but unless you find some on closeout or 2nd hand, you're going to drop $800-ish a pair. So to my knowledge, no.

Pads...search. There's at least 3-4 good threads in this section on street/dual purpose pads.

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
If you are talking about the GT500 Brembos then Centric makes rotors for them. I've got a set and have been happy with them.

As mentioned above lots of threads on pads and there are lots of choices for the GT500 Brembos as the same calipers are used on other cars,e.g. WRX STi.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
You can get 2-piece rotors from Stoptech, PFC, and maybe Baer..but unless you find some on closeout or 2nd hand, you're going to drop $800-ish a pair. So to my knowledge, no.

Pads...search. There's at least 3-4 good threads in this section on street/dual purpose pads.

I have the stoptech 2 pc and they have been nothing short of amazing

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back