Brenspeed December Specials (1/2 Price Installs and $200 Saleen Installs)

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Just like last year we are allowing our install facility to give you a great deal for Christmas. This is a DECEMBER special only. Check out the deals and more info below....

$200 INSTALLS!
Qualifying Items: Gears, NSR cams, Pypes 3V Headers, Saleen 475 HP supercharger kits, Brenspeed stage 1 Saleen, and Brenspeed stage 2 saleen.

HALF PRICE INSTALLS:
Qualifying Items: EVERYTHING! Thats right this year we are allowing you to hook yourself up before Christmas by getting anything from our Brenspeed B302 to something as simple as a Hurst Shifter for HALF PRICE INSTALL! We did this last year but only had a few qualifying items. After listening to your feedback we decided to let you choose your item and still get the HALF PRICE INSTALL!

A very popular question we get when we have this special is "My December is booked and I can't come until the first of the year". NO WORRY! As long as your parts and labor are paid during the December special Chandler can schedule your Mustang anytime before March 31st.

Don't forget that we also offer 12 month 0% financing that can be applied both the parts and labor! Please give us a call at 574.594.9559 for more information!

Remember we do offer a free stay at our Brenspeed guest house while you are visiting. You can read more about it using this link. http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...customers.html

Need a quote?
E-mail [email protected]
Or call 574.594.9559 extension 103

Terms: Installation sale price is only on parts purchased at Brenspeed and not valid with other offers. Tuning is not an "install" and does not qualify for half price.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Hmmmm... lets see cams W/ springs , intake , tru-track , smaller pulley on the vortech, 60 lb injectors? Perhaps all of the above.

Ricosbullitt

forum member
Reaction score
Pypes longtube headers/ midpipe with cats + install. OR your detroit rocker cam + install and dynotime needed

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
What!? .... Damn it. I just dropped 3 grand on building a damn fence the wife wanted me to build. I literally just finished it about 3 weeks ago or I would getting a b302, gt500 pumps and smaller pulley for the vortech right now.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
What!? .... Damn it. I just dropped 3 grand on building a damn fence the wife wanted me to build. I literally just finished it about 3 weeks ago or I would getting a b302, gt500 pumps and smaller pulley for the vortech right now.

I certainly know the feeling! :) I feel for you!

Back