Brenspeed Fall Dyno Day - November 6th

cjtenney

Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you have not been to one of our dyno days you need to try to make time for it. We have tons of cool cars on display and the dyno runs all day with typically about 50 cars turning the drums. Our Fall dyno day is November 6th from 8am to 5pm. As usual we will have free food and drinks and it costs you nothing to watch. The cost for the dyno is $50 for 3 pulls with graphs of horsepower and air fuel. Add $25 if you want a graph of your air fuel ratio. If you want your air fuel recorded you must have exhaust exiting OVER your rear axle. We will not monitor air fuel on a dyno if you have turn downs or dumps under the car because of safety. We have attached a video below of our last dyno day for your viewing pleasure.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I swear it's like you know what weekends i'm busy!!! I wish I could come down, but stuck at work pretty much all month other than one day. I'll have to come down in the spring to figure out that MAF.

cjtenney

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thats too bad man! Work = money, so thats a good thing atleast. Get ahold of me in the spring and we will get that BA5000 dialed in for you!

Noclutch

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I had the cash, the time, and lived closer I would go. I believe if I do any more mods LT,s and a catted H are next I will need to be more serious about a dyno tune to make the best of them.
I envy those that live closer to your shop.

cjtenney

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I wish I had the cash, the time, and lived closer I would go. I believe if I do any more mods LT,s and a catted H are next I will need to be more serious about a dyno tune to make the best of them.
I envy those that live closer to your shop.

We've got a guest house that we will put you in to save the added expense in having to drive here. Everybody needs a little "mini" vacation! Bring whoever you want! If you are a dog lover, then Fido will have to stay in the garage :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back