Bullitt CAI, 4.10's

2007gtcs

Reaction score
Traded the car and now have a few parts laying around. Stock Bullitt cai, this is the 85mm one. Comes with a brand new ford filter. 150 + shipping

4.10's, I bought these from a member on here about a month ago, stated they have have around 5000 mile and are the FMS ones. 80 shipped to the lower 48

Radiator extension covers, 50 shipped to the lower 48.

Pics will be posted to my album.

Tuner is sold still have gears, cai, and radiator extentions

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Radiator extension covers, 50 shipped to the lower 48.

Pics will be posted to my album.

For anyone that is interested in these radiator cover extensions. These have the prop rod hole and it appears he has the fill in piece as well.:thumb:

These are no longer available and extremely hard, if not impossible, to find.

So for those that still use the OEM prop rod and/or uncertain about going with struts but want covers right now you better JUMP ON THESE!!!!!!

As stated, these are as rare as hen's teeth.

If I didn't already have a pair like these, because I'm sticking with the OEM prop rod, I'd buy these in a heartbeat!!!!!! I paid way more than $50 bucks for mine..

These are his pictured in his garage:
picture.php

GLWS!!! ( and no I don't know this seller at all, just trying to help both seller and buyer)

Last edited:

2007gtcs

Reaction score
Thanks ultra. Looks like covers and gears are spoken for. Still have the cai. I also have a tuner in another thread for sale. It is a unlocked X2. I would be willing to do a Pkg deal for the tuner and cai. 250 shipped to the lower 48.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back