C&L Heads

VistaBlueS197

forum member
Reaction score
Is C&L ever going to release the heads they designed for the 3v? Anybody heard anything about their possible release date?

VistaBlueS197

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed, Ive been thinking of using my mod money towards a down payment on a 5.0 and trade in my car. Shitty cause I just got my stang last year.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I hope everyone wants to get rid of their cars and part them out. I'll be more than happy to buy your parts since I like the 2005-2009 MY much better! :D

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Man, people sure are in a hurry to stay at the top of their game lol. I guess if you want to go fast, buy a fox. If you want to go fast in style, have deep pockets lol. Then again, if I had deep pockets, I'd have a coyote too! Awesome ride, but Ford lost my vote at the price tag, 4v or not.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
1000whp is a 1000whp... if your serious you can make any platform a good platform.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Well this thread turned dumb quick. To the OP..Honestly they might but the 3 valve is no longer a high priority for companies so I wouldn't hold your breath.

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a ZR1 and a Ford GT go at it

ZR1 would win.

but in all seriousness, i really want a 5.0 too but just can't afford it right now. plus i already have too much invested in my 3v and would just have to spend that same money all over again on a 5.0. someday maybe.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
C&L is trying arrange manufacturing with a 3rd party. Expensive and time consuming. I'd hoped to get a set to test, but now I'm likely to just go with a set of Livernois or BBR heads in the summer for now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back