CAI for the Saleen blower

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score
I was looking to get the Saleen extreme air intake while upgrading the pulley, and belt on my supercharger, and saw you no longer carry it, and recommend the JLT, but i was under the impression that only the C&L and the Saleen intakes fit under the hood. and do you guys do any discounts for a deal like this for someone on the forums ;P

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I was looking to get the Saleen extreme air intake while upgrading the pulley, and belt on my supercharger, and saw you no longer carry it, and recommend the JLT, but i was under the impression that only the C&L and the Saleen intakes fit under the hood. and do you guys do any discounts for a deal like this for someone on the forums ;P

The JLT series 3 was designed to fit the Saleen. Actually, the C&L does not fit well at all as the inlet pipe hits the alternator. We use JLT Series 3 on all of the Saleen builds now. I can get you 5% off if you want one.

THANKS!!!

SuperchargedStang

forum member
Reaction score
BAH, just bought it last night. -.- should have waited for the response... lol.

- edit, I got a PM from brenspeed offering a refund for the 5% discount, that's going the extra mile thanks guys.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back