Cali bans race gas

Joser281

Reaction score
I feel like calling that number at the bottom of the page in the link and raise hell. Fuck that shit.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Run E85. Hell, all the cars around here that are running it are running comparatively close numbers as they do on 104 unleaded. When I finally get my built motor I intend on having an E85 tune.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im definitely not moving there now. weather is nice but they suck all the enjoyment right out of it

My thoughts exactly on Cali.

No its doesn't if the compression is not there. It will actually burn less.

I am so glad I got out of So. CA. It was cool when I was a kid, but over the past 15 years it has really turned to shit, and I do not speak Spanish. . . . and the weather really sucks. June gloom and smog.

Its been that way for many years. I was born here in 67--then moved in 72 but came back in 79. The air has actually improved dramatically from the late 70s early 80s where I remember as a kid Stage 1 smog alerts every week during the summer. Today I can't remember when the last smog alert was.

But, thats about the only thing that has improved. Schools are mostly crap, way to crowded, traffic sucks, the state is broke, etc. I am moving to the Northwest in 2 years and getting out of this hell hole.

If you want to come to CA--the only thing that would be worth it is living 5 minutes or closer to the beach. Anywhere inland, forget it.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Sigh.... More ignorance with California....

California IMO is just a big tourist attraction, nothing more than that. They draw you in with their scenic beach views, mild weather, cascading mountains, souvenirs, and other things that people find joy from seeing and/or experiencing. You move there, and before you know it you realize how screwed up their government is.

Socal should just be broken off into the ocean to be a island right off the shore of the united states haha.

calimustang

forum member
Reaction score
thank god i no longer live in CA!!!!!!!!!!!! i was born and raised there until 1999, population count turned worse and bad case of traffic daily got my nerves and cost of living has gone up so i moved to NY then FL and never regretted it ever since.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's funny how the Govenator "Arnold" was instrumental in getting the military Hummer produced for the masses. Now he wants 40 mpg cars and has the state broke as shit. I can't wait to get out of California.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Lived in the bay area for 12 years. Great place to visit. Not sure I'd wanna live there again. To expensive. SO many stupid laws.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
It's funny how the Govenator "Arnold" was instrumental in getting the military Hummer produced for the masses. Now he wants 40 mpg cars and has the state broke as shit. I can't wait to get out of California.

Arnold is a POS.. I voted and believed in that asshole.. Hes been a total failure. Hence, the reason to get real conservatives in and not this BS middle of the line crap.. Time to turn hard right

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Good luck with that. Cold day in hell before they elect a true conservative governor in that state. Not now anyway.

lostsoul

Reaction score
Good luck with that. Cold day in hell before they elect a true conservative governor in that state. Not now anyway.

you think jerry brown will win here? hahah

meg has more balls then Arnold.. the question is will she walk as she talked?

also we have to kick Boxer out on her ass.. if we can do both then there might be a chance.. but everyone including Don needs to vote ;-)

BOSS324

Sinister Sleeper
Reaction score
legalize weed and ban race gas? something dont sound right...

That's exactly what's wrong with this STATE!!!! I should have moved back in 2006 but my step daughter had to finish HS here...what a mistake. Housing crash now I am freakin stuck in this state. Lot's of people belly ache about the way the state is operating but dont vote these jack assess out of office!

California is a joke 20b in debt add the 18b they borrowed to keep the state running that's 38b in deficit :wtf1: Then they want to tax us more:rant:

lostsoul

Reaction score
That's exactly what's wrong with this STATE!!!! I should have moved back in 2006 but my step daughter had to finish HS here...what a mistake. Housing crash now I am freakin stuck in this state. Lot's of people belly ache about the way the state is operating but dont vote these jack assess out of office!

California is a joke 20b in debt add the 18b they borrowed to keep the state running that's 38b in deficit :wtf1: Then they want to tax us more:rant:

you know the funny part about it all..

Everyone from other states that laugh at us are going to be paying for our bail out!! hahah so spend up :beer:

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
stop fucking complaining. If you dont like Cali, move to Texas or florida :D

we all know California blows. so fucking move and live FREE and not in a bloody state that is a cesspit of liberal shit.

call me ignorant, but hey, nobody's stopping you from moving.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Cali is about to pass something about having electronic advertising on license plates so companies pay the DMV to run ad's on your license plate. lmao wtf is wrong with cali!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2010/0621/California-license-plates-could-soon-carry-advertising

Sen. Curren Price, D – Los Angeles, has proposed legislation that will make it possible for the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to research digital license plates. Those digital plates would run advertisements, with revenue going back to the state government.
"The Department of Motor Vehicles, by virtue of its interaction with millions of California drivers and vehicle owners each year, represents a valuable resource to the state," the bill reads. "The department may consider the use and development of existing or emerging technologies for the creation of a digital electronic license plate for the purpose of generating revenue for the department and state."

The bill goes on to explain that the DMV will be able to contract private manufacturers to research the idea and make the plates. If all goes well, the DMV would eventually be open to ad submissions from local and national advertisers.
The ads would only be visible while a car is stopped. When in motion, only a vehicle's license plate number will be shown. This serves to limit distractions while driving and allow people to identify license plates easily if necessary.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
stop fucking complaining. If you dont like Cali, move to Texas or florida :D

we all know California blows. so fucking move and live FREE and not in a bloody state that is a cesspit of liberal shit.

call me ignorant, but hey, nobody's stopping you from moving.

Never heard of cesspit, only cesspool lol, but yeah, Texas and Florida ftw.

lostsoul

Reaction score
I'm more of the type to stick around and clean house then run away to Texas. I dont mind moving but the wify and her family are here.

Besides this go far beyond California.. Texas and other hard right states are slowly losing it too. Its not about location its about mind set. People need to wake up to the progressive liberals. The average Joe that lives his life and doesn't butt into other peoples affairs and who doesn't listen or care about politics needs to wake up and look.

If you think decades of liberal teaching and bias news reporting affects California only you have another thing coming.

I bitch about California because this is where I grew up and because I care for its future. Sorry, I plan to stay and fight...

ohhh and your state will still pay us $$. hehe

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back