Cali HP's Ride

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
great pics. im envoius of your car....well im jealous of everyone whos got a mustang right now. with a little luck i may be riding again late next week

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Although I am a bit surprised that you haven't gotten rid of that crappy little Saleen IC coolant reservoir and put something with a little more capacity on there yet.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride bro!

I love everything about it!

The only thing that would make it better, was if it was black!!! :nana:

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone!
I increased my intercooler capacity with a Gordsford heat exchanger and am not ready to relocate my battery just yet.
My big rubber catch all mats came from Sams Club. My stock red ones are underneith.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm really interested in the shroud you have obn yur C&L....looks head & shoulders above mine...the proper seal from the MAF housing to the shroud, the curving back of the shroud so that it leaves the ABS lines out of the equation...just a higher quality shroud...is that C&L OEM or what?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That looks sweet. I wish I had a red vert with Raceline GTs. hehe

Seriously though, lookin' great man.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! ther first Stang I looked at was an '05, Red with Red/black interior, shaker 1000, hood and side scoops and 10000 miles on it. I was torn, because the back tires looked like they had 40k miles on them.........many, many burn outs.
This led me to believe that those 10000 miles were 10000 hard miles. Aside from that the wife couldn't drive a stick. After she romped on the automatic one time, I was done for........'06 automatic, 5000 miles. see pics of Rusty III

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back