Call of Duty: Black OPS II

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Excited to be playing an IW game again. BO2 just wasn't MW3 to me and that's the one I started playing so I think I'll always like it more.

mustang02

forum member
Reaction score
Never again will I play a cod game. Battlefield is so much better. Bo2 was a joke. Hit master prestige then reset and quit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
MW2 was one of the worst! hahaha.

Ghosts looks like it should be pretty damn good. Looks like they are taking a page out of the Battlefield playbook with destructable environments.

Maybe because it was the first CoD game I played after CoD 2? Lol. I had Black Ops 1 and bought MW3. That was the last CoD I bought and will remain that way. Don't care fir Battlefield either. Lol

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe because it was the first CoD game I played after CoD 2? Lol. I had Black Ops 1 and bought MW3. That was the last CoD I bought and will remain that way. Don't care fir Battlefield either. Lol

haha MW2 just had to much shit in it that made it almost unplayable. When explosives are already super strong you could use a perk to make them even stronger!

Battlefield is a good game, but IMO the multiplayer is eh. Its to slow paced for me. Some of the maps are just to damn big, people camp vehicles, and you can run around for minutes without seeing anyone lol

vincent518

forum member
Reaction score
haha MW2 just had to much shit in it that made it almost unplayable. When explosives are already super strong you could use a perk to make them even stronger!

Battlefield is a good game, but IMO the multiplayer is eh. Its to slow paced for me. Some of the maps are just to damn big, people camp vehicles, and you can run around for minutes without seeing anyone lol

Bf3 maps were made for 64 players on pc its a lot better. Can't wait for that to come to the next gen consoles. COD is a joke same engine for how many years now? But hey in ghosts atleast the fish swim away now lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Bf3 maps were made for 64 players on pc its a lot better. Can't wait for that to come to the next gen consoles. COD is a joke same engine for how many years now? But hey in ghosts atleast the fish swim away now lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I bet Battlefield is awesome on PC with 64 players, but on huge maps with only 16 0r 24 it sucks haha. COD to me has become the Madden of shooters. Same basic game with new tweaks each year and people still buy it and want it. Main reason I like COD better than battlefield is its fast paced, great controls and easy to play a quick game.

mustang02

forum member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the run and gun of cod but the bo2 disaster with lag compensation was brutal. Sold it and bought bf3 premium. I like the slower playing now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back