Cam Swap Tools

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Our newly revised Freedom Racing camshaft swap tools are in stock ready to ship!

Several upgrades have been incorportated into our latest 3V Valve Spring Compressor revision based on great customer feedback. The FR-303-1039-TD will make the job as easy as it can possibly be!

We also offer a Timing Chain Locking Wedge. For a limited time you can use code "S197Forum" to receive a discount on orders of $119 or more.

FR-303-1039-TD.jpg

CoyneWedge.jpg

FR-303-1039-TDInstructions.jpg

FR-303-1039-TDb.jpg

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Question regarding your spring compressor, I plan on changing out my valve springs this winter and I'm interested in your spring compressor tool. Is it strong enough to install aftermarket comp springs? I had a local guy try the ford tool and it couldn't compress the comp springs so I'm looking into your tool for the job.

Thanks!

-James

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Question regarding your spring compressor, I plan on changing out my valve springs this winter and I'm interested in your spring compressor tool. Is it strong enough to install aftermarket comp springs? I had a local guy try the ford tool and it couldn't compress the comp springs so I'm looking into your tool for the job.

Thanks!

-James
Simple answer... YES!
Our newest tool revision can absolutely compress the aftermarket springs. Just let us know when you're ready.

Thanks for your interest,
Freedom Racing Tool & Die, LLC

kj05

Reaction score
Order without fear from these guys. Good tools, great service and fast refund for the rental deposit.
Made a hard job easy.
-KJ

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Order without fear from these guys. Good tools, great service and fast refund for the rental deposit.
Made a hard job easy.
-KJ
Thanks for the encouraging words and for your business! We try very hard to achieve 100% customer satisfaction!!

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Discount code "S197Forum" is active again!

feeney210

Reaction score
If you are planning on doing a cam swap yourself save the headaches and get these tools. I did mine in about 3 and a half hours. Worth every penny you spend on the tools if you buy or rent they are worth it. Thanks guys.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are planning on doing a cam swap yourself save the headaches and get these tools. I did mine in about 3 and a half hours. Worth every penny you spend on the tools if you buy or rent they are worth it. Thanks guys.
That's what we like to hear. Thanks for your business!!

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
I need to either rent or buy your valve spring compressor. Can you pm me info?

Sent from my phone. I'm driving

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
I have used there cam tool in the past and it worked great!!!

I just now ordered a new one to keep, since I have to do my blown up heads and then 3 more cam installs within the next month. This tool saves so much time. I am doing springs also, so the separate shoe helps.

Thanks guys.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have used there cam tool in the past and it worked great!!!

I just now ordered a new one to keep, since I have to do my blown up heads and then 3 more cam installs within the next month. This tool saves so much time. I am doing springs also, so the separate shoe helps.

Thanks guys.

Sam, just boxed up your order - last one of the day. Headed home finally! S197Forum members don't pay shipping though, so I've issued a credit to your CC. Thanks!!

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. My dad is Sam. I am gregg. Must have done an automated name in the checkout.

Thank you. Your tools save a lot of time.

sent from my Damn phone

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My dad is Sam. I am gregg. Must have done an automated name in the checkout.

Thank you. Your tools save a lot of time.

sent from my Damn phone

Gotchya. Well thanks, Gregg. We appreciate your business and feedback. Be sure to reply to your order confirmation with a pic of your car for our site!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Tad,
I need to swap out a bad phaser. Will these tools help me or will I still need to pull the front cover?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tad,
I need to swap out a bad phaser. Will these tools help me or will I still need to pull the front cover?

You just need the wedge. We have tool and parts packages at a great price. PM me with what you need and I'll hook you up.

Back