"Cammed" 2011 5.0 (Video)

Whocares05050

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting. doubt they could prove what it was flashed to....but something to look into, none the less

Ive been told that the dealerships can not tell if the battery was disconnected, or the ECU was flashed. So just tell them you removed the battery if they ask.

Blackballed

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds Great... Cammed sound with just a tune... Genius.... I don't know if I have missed anything but is there any power loss with this tune to make the lopey sound? If so that could be a deal breaker with many people.

Whocares05050

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds Great... Cammed sound with just a tune... Genius.... I don't know if I have missed anything but is there any power loss with this tune to make the lopey sound? If so that could be a deal breaker with many people.

Nope

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
This is great! Put me down for one,Ive been thinking about a Evolution tune anyways.

Evolution Performance

forum member
Reaction score
what you are referring to would not happen to be Johns Kona blue GT you just tuned would it??:).. Hes a good friend of mine and I aimed him at your shop

No, it's not John's car, it's my personal 2011 Grabber Blue 5.0L Auto car.

John will get the cammed tune once I run it in my car for a little while just to make sure everything is 110%. N/A and Blown applications are much different.

Thanks for the referral, we really appreciate it. :hi:

heeltoe

Reaction score
Sounds great! I really miss that sound w/ the new cars out. Have you noticed any problems w/ the car loading up?

Murder Inc.

forum member
Reaction score
sounds awesome. why type exhaust? it almost sounds like longtubes

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back