Cam's (GallopingFord) Bullitt Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Updated 06/23/2011: Post #73 - Wheel Teaser Shots!

Here are some photos of my Bullitt #6438 back in Spring 2010:

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

Here are some photos of the car at the end of the summer before I returned back to college in August 2010:

redo.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

Modifications List as of August 2010.

MODLIST-SUM2010Revision.jpg

Some of you have known or heard about the vandalism that occurred to my car while I was at school this semester. The car will be going to the body shop in a couple weeks to get that fixed and a couple other things repaired. I will be updating this thread with new modifications with pictures included, so I can keep you all updated.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Here are some new photos of the car from last week when I finally got some time to clean it up, before I headed home to MD from NC. Finally college is done for the summer!

1_FRONT.jpg

2_REAR.jpg

4_PASS_SIDE.jpg

3_DRIVE_SIDE.jpg

5_DRIVE_REAR_CORNER.jpg

The photos are not premium but you can get a solid glimpse of how the car looks right now. This is all about to change over the next couple months!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I purchased some Saleen louvers from a member on here, and I love the look of them.

I am sanding the texture off of them and painting them satin black, this will match a couple other accents I will be installing.:thumb:

They needed a little bit of TL&C, so here is some progress...

What they looked like when I got them:
IMG_40611.jpg

After I sanded with 220-grit sanding paper, and finished it with a 320 sanding brick, followed by 1 coat of primer:
IMG_4066.jpg

Side-by-side comparison of the other louver (that I haven't begun to prep :nana:)
IMG_40681.jpg

A little more up close of sanding it back down with a soft pad, before I prime it again.
IMG_40711.jpg

For shits and giggles, my brother was rubbing it in my face about the cool, new feature that the new Boss 302 has - A TracKey with a RED logo. Well, here is my pitiful version:

IMG_40761.jpg

Keep in mind that this key is just a Joke and did this because of pure boredom!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
OK, so I got some time today to finally clean my FRPP/Steeda 90mm Intake I got a couple days ago. It looks great and will be going on once I finalize my engine mods so I can get everything tuned together.

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

Another item also showed up on my doorstep today...

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

I'm starting to get really excited... more to come soon!

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Where did you snag the fuel door up at?

And I see the brembos, so the stock wheels are going huh?? What did you go with?? You going to sell the stock wheels?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Damn a couple wheels on my Bullitt have gotten a few scratches and well there is no true touch up paint that color

I know exactly how you feel, 2 of my wheels are in 100% in mint condition, while 1 of them has a minor chip in the brushed diameter, and one has a chip of paint off of the spoke. Unfortunately they were there when I got the car.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I can't complain too much since it is a daily driver and still gets a few compliments. It's my "beater"!!! So what all do you have planned?? All show?? Or some go?? Nice looking ride BTW!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I can't complain too much since it is a daily driver and still gets a few compliments. It's my "beater"!!! So what all do you have planned?? All show?? Or some go?? Nice looking ride BTW!!

Yup, mine is a daily driver too. For this summer I am planning mostly "show" modifications. However I am planning some more suspension upgrades, and a couple power upgrades. My budget is pretty tight, especially since I'm just a typical college student makin' a modest amount of money, so I just have to be picky at the moment and really think about what I want/need. As for "GO" I'll be putting in a different CAI, and UDP's, I almost went for 4.10's again, but decided not to for the best. Next year I'll be doing much more Power upgrades. Thanks for the compliment!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, and NICE on the Brembo's.. just installed mine yesterday!

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Damn man, dropping some serious coin for a college kid. Looks sick.

You should get rid of that circle machined aluminium trim though...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back