Can I use a M-3200-EPAS steering Rack on 2011 V6?

chambersaviator

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was considering replacing my worn out stock steering wrack on my 2011 3.7 V6 with the M-3200-EPAS wrack from Watson racing. My car has 18” stock factory wheels. Can this be done? If so is it a plug and play situation? Also, is this a terrible idea for a every day driver that will primarily be a road car? Thanks!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it works on the v6 car but it has been on backorder forever. Like years.

chambersaviator

Reaction score
Several other places say they have it in stock. Watson gives a ship time, maybe they have to source them from ford first?

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I don't think wheel size would really matter tbh. Lot's of people change wheel size on their cars with no ill effect.

I don't understand why you wouldn't want this rack on the street? Is it just harder to steer, more effort needed or something?

chambersaviator

Reaction score
I thought they may have had different tie rod lengths and stops. Since it doesn’t come with the tie rod ends maybe it’s not a big deal?

ESP41

Reaction score
I managed to get a new Boss rack about 6 months ago. I do feel lucky. It was found at one of the big stocking warehouses that some of the smaller parts sellers use.

chambersaviator

Reaction score
I see several places claiming to have up to three m-3200-epas wracks. I don’t know if that’s accurate or not. What was your 302 rack going in?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back