Can I use a Wheel with a 35mm offset on my 06 GT?

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I found a set of wheels I really like and I want to make sure they will fit my car. What is the factory offset for these cars? Will a wheel with a 35mm offset work? They are 18" wheels with 255/45/18s if it matters. I have the stock brakes, also

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stock is 50MM iirc... they will fit..... but not look good IMHO

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Damn, I bet you're right. I bought wheels for my Benz from this same place and they told me they would fit. Then I had to use spacers to keep them from rubbing on the inside.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Well, the Bullitt wheels on AM are 34mm offset and they are made just for these cars, so maybe they will be right for it.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
They should fit, i run 26MM offset wuth 18 x 9's, i think they look great but they stick out past the fender a bit, those wheels SHOULD NOT stick out as far but they will stick out farther than your stock wheels. I dint check the other specs but you should also confirm the Bolt pattern and back spacing b4 your pull the trigger.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I think it might look good... I am no pro, kinda a kindergarten photoshop, but it gave me the basic idea....

attachment.php

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 73

Boozshey

Reaction score
They will fit. But when I did the car specs the tires sizes changed to a 245/45 and 275/40 rear. Which is staggered. I don't know if you want staggered or not. If so, I like the 255/45 and the 275/40 unless you can fit a 285/40 on it. Then that would be a little wider rear. Just make sure you get what you want.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I think I want to do the 18 X 8.5s and go with 255/45/18s all the way around. I just couldn't find that setup on the site, but I called in and they said they would do it for me. Like I say they say they will fit, but they said the wheels I bought off of them for my Benz would fit too and I had to put a small spacer on each of the back wheels to keep them from rubbing the tower

I'm leaning toward the 255s all the way around because I really like to be able to rotate my tires, btw.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back