Car "Rolls Over" on Right Rear

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Jut started to notice this, not surprised with all the little things breaking on the car. When I make a left turn, the car feels like the right rear is compressing much more than it should, feels like all the cars weight is shifting to the rt rr tire (well it obviously is, but more than it should) and the ass gets loose.

Turning right, still feels planted. Everything is tight back there, so does this sound like a failed shock absorber?

Haven't even driven this bitch 1000 miles this year, and the repair list is mounting FML/

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
There is nothing visibly "off". Don't notice any extra bounce, ride feels good going straight.

Could it be related to the fucked up uca/diff bushing? Id think it would do the same turning both ways.

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't figured this out yet, but I have a hypothesis. Maybe somebody smart can verify, or not ha. It feels like the shock is sticking part way through its travel, then suddenly compressing. Its getting new dampers, but still want to know why its doing this.

Is this a possibility? Perhaps a slight dent or bend in the cylinder? I guess one would have to drive the car to really know, its hard to put into words exactly how its behaving.

I am finally getting the uca bushing done next week, maybe Ill find something then.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
Are you getting on the throttle when you notice this?

Does your car have progressive-rate lowering springs?

Could any of this perception be the driver side front strut rebounding an unusual amount, or some sort of asymmetric front sta-bar issue?

Norm

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back