Car stolen.

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
carson doesnt have decals anymore. Been 1.5 years now. So i doubt it has one

No kidding.. I remember hearing talk about the whole idea of them being scrapped didnt know it already started. Thought I was a set in the pic although I very well could be wrong.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
No kidding.. I remember hearing talk about the whole idea of them being scrapped didnt know it already started. Thought I was a set in the pic although I very well could be wrong.

Neither does FT Benning. Haven't in a while. He may still had his FT Hood stickers on it though. But even then the police isn't going to care any more.

As of right now still no word from cops. I imagine its in a garage somewhewre being taken apart. That or who ever stole it wrecked into a lake. LOL.

Joser281

Reaction score
Neither does FT Benning. Haven't in a while. He may still had his FT Hood stickers on it though. But even then the police isn't going to care any more.

As of right now still no word from cops. I imagine its in a garage somewhewre being taken apart. That or who ever stole it wrecked into a lake. LOL.

images

I bet it was this guy

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
That or who ever stole it wrecked into a lake. LOL.
Man this sucks to hear, a buddy outside of houston just had his truck stolen. They recovered it after a high speed pursuit ended thru a fence. The dam bastards were using the truck to transport wet-back (you can imagine what it smells like). Honestly if my car were stolen and insured I wouldn't want it back from where ever the hell its been. I would be much happier if the fucker wrecked it and got seriously injured. I would sleep easier knowing 1 less dumbass is out there.

Last edited:

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Man this sucks to hear, a buddy outside of houston just had his truck stolen. They recovered it after a high speed pursuit ended thru a fence. The dam bastards were using the truck to transport wet-back (you can imagine what it smells like). Honestly if my car were stolen and insured I wouldn't want it back from where ever the hell its been. I would be much happier if the fucker wrecked it and got seriously injured. I would sleep easier knowing 1 less dumbass is out there.

Shit, my luck thief would wreck and die and his family would sue me for their son/daughter steal my sports car and dying in the damn thing.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Did he get this back? I swear I saw it sitting in a parking lot over by mckibben gym on base the other day

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back