Car Trophy Non- Sanctioned

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
As most of you know we did not win a trophy at the Spokane car show. But apparently our Mustang brought in a trophy anyway.

When we came out of the restaurant the other night, I found this note on my Mustang car seat. I'm thinking the author of this note didn't actually see me, I'm 85 years old. Nor, did I see any blind girls with a cane. I'm assuming, she saw the car and concluded it must belong to some hot dude.

Anyway, Hat off to my Mustang, no official trophy so the Mustang got one on its own.

(Nope, I'm not behind this, it's real.)
Good time.jpg

JC SSP

Reaction score
Lol Mustangs have been known to pick chicks since 1964. Lol

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Surprising isn't it. I've lived in big cities in the past and would never have done that. Up in the remote area I live in, I left the windows and top down for the last five years. Never a problem other than people admiring the car. When I do drive down to the bigger cities, I put the windows and top up and lock the car. Although they could cut through the top easily.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I live pretty rural as well, but not as rural as Hope, ID, lol. I can see why.

My other question I guess would be .... did ya call the number?!?! hahaha

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
Surprising isn't it. I've lived in big cities in the past and would never have done that. Up in the remote area I live in, I left the windows and top down for the last five years. Never a problem other than people admiring the car. When I do drive down to the bigger cities, I put the windows and top up and lock the car. Although they could cut through the top easily.

I get that! In our old neighborhood I would make sure all my truck toolboxes were locked, where we’re at now I don’t hesitate leaving the front door unlocked when I run to the store!

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I get that! In our old neighborhood I would make sure all my truck toolboxes were locked, where we’re at now I don’t hesitate leaving the front door unlocked when I run to the store!
at my house, yea, but not when I'm in town. The town he lives in though has a population of 100. Brings a new meaning to rural.

I only lock the front door when we're off to work. Other than that, my front door is unlocked and so are all my cars. I love living rural(-ish compared to Ret, lol).

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I was the same way when I lived in Tampa and had a convertible. I left the top down all the time, friends questioned it. I said I would rather them take what they want than cut my top up/off to get in the car.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Small gym... massage parlor... it's all the same pick-up joint. LOL

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Well, this was quite the morale booster, now I find out it's an invitation to join a gym. Don't they usually, offer some kind of discount card. :) On one of the other sites they suggested the person who left the note may not be female. Let's see gym invitation or someone who doesn't know which bathroom to use. Choices were much easier when I was younger. And, 53 years later I'm still with her.

MasterofDisaster

Reaction score
My previous Mustang was a silver 93 LX 5.0. Every six months, a different person would leave a note on my windshield "if you ever want to sell your car....."

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Years ago in Phoenix I was walking down the street and there was a great looking White Mach I parked at the curb. My last car, BFK, (before kids) was a Mach I. Anyway, I decided to put a business card under wiper blade (note on back, should you ever want to sale) Anyway, the guy comes roaring out of the house ready to beat the hell out of me. Fortunately, I got him slowed down before he started throwing punches.

Turns out he had four Mach I's all as investments and all in storage for future sales. So, we talked Mach I's for a while, and I didn't go to the hospital.

Back