Career Opportunities at Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
With the growing demand for our products/services, we currently have some career opportunities available at Livernois Motorsports. Please see the following link for an explanation of the positions. Experience is required.

All positions can be found and applied for here

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Wow there are some awesome opportunities there... Wish I had a degree in performance engineering. I would love a job like this.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
stinks i have that degree along with a few experience on pretty much everything but a damn mod motor.

Bart_man

2007 Convertible GT/ 5 sp
Reaction score
stinks i have that degree along with a few experience on pretty much everything but a damn mod motor.

Rick can prolly answer better, but i suspect that if you have good qualifications on most other things, They might be willing to bring you up to speed on the mod motor.

Few job listings ever get filled with ALL the qualifications. Thats what OJT is for.

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest in employment with our company!

Rick can prolly answer better, but i suspect that if you have good qualifications on most other things, They might be willing to bring you up to speed on the mod motor.

Few job listings ever get filled with ALL the qualifications. Thats what OJT is for.

Stang389, sounds like you definitely have the qualifications. As Bart_man said, we could always bring you up to speed on mod motors.

-Rick

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Wish i had the skills to join a great company like yours.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
Stang389, sounds like you definitely have the qualifications. As Bart_man said, we could always bring you up to speed on mod motors.

-Rick[/QUOTE]
i would love to. my experience is mostly in suspension and in subaru's and some good old fashion tinkering with my and many other stangs. let me know if you would like me to send my resume up to you.
also would love to do the sales position as well

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
The mod motors aren't too bad Alex. Youll catch on quickly. The body work and paint aspect has taken me some time to get a grasp on, but all that is coming along good. Just got done learning rear end work, just need the transmission experience and my degree in may.
If positions are still available I will try and apply then.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i figured there like a lot of motors just over head cams my experience is mostly setting up suspension and race cars for road course and going balls to the wall

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Motor mechanics take some time to learn, especially with the way some of the newer ones are designed. Patience and double checking everything is the key.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
yep i know the first thing i ever put back together was an old 964 911 air cooled engine

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score

-Rick
i would love to. my experience is mostly in suspension and in subaru's and some good old fashion tinkering with my and many other stangs. let me know if you would like me to send my resume up to you.
also would love to do the sales position as well[/QUOTE]

Yes, please send your resume to [email protected]

Thank you,

Rick

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
all done rick sorry it took so long been tide up with work

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
hey rick did you get my email i know you were at the track when i sent it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back