Cars and Coffee November 3rd DFW

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the cars and coffee this Saturday? I figured since I'm back in a mustang I may as well head on out there if the weather stays nice! Just curious if anyone else was interested in going? If so do you want to meet up ad cruise in all together?

Let me know what you guys think!

In so far on the cruise
Moostang
Phucker Phace
Midnight11

Last edited:

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in if there is a group going. Lemme ask my friends and see if they are going.

Downs

forum member
Reaction score
I might go if the Mustang group I'm involved with goes. The last time I went with them we got our own row in the Mustang section of the parking lot.

I think a bunch of that group stopped going after they tried to get in (early) and were turned away because there were too many "regular" Mustangs in there and they wanted nicer cars in.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we can get a nice little group together. We can all meet early and get breakfast and than roll in there together. I'll let this build and see what everyone else thinks. Toss out your idea if you have one for breakfast.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like we can get a nice little group together. We can all meet early and get breakfast and than roll in there together. I'll let this build and see what everyone else thinks. Toss out your idea if you have one for breakfast.

Cool, count me in.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Original post updated with list of people committed. No spelling errors were made in the making of that list!

Downs

forum member
Reaction score
Basically a fairly large motorenthusist shin d.as in a BMW dealership parkinglot. They move all the Beemers out of the lot and then Saturday morning they pack it full of all kinds of different cars. I even saw a flying car last time I was there. They usually try to group them together by type.

It's a good time to go out and check out all the different cars out there.

When people leave it's a good time to stand on the side of the service road and watch folks leave.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Looks like a good place to meet up at and check out some nice cars! Then cruise down to Ennis for the T&T for charity!

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Usually have to get there early if you're a Mustang, we normally roll in around 7.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd have to be there by 7 and out by 9-9:30. I forgot I was helping at a church event on Saturday... But I'm still going to this and I'm taking a buddy of mine bc he has never been.

05Stroker are you in?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I'd have to be there by 7 and out by 9-9:30. I forgot I was helping at a church event on Saturday... But I'm still going to this and I'm taking a buddy of mine bc he has never been.

05Stroker are you in?
I think I will have to pass this time. I have a big day at the track planed and maybe should focus on that. My hands are already shaking! Lol

Midnight11

forum member
Reaction score
i have work at 11 but screw it ill go. we usually meet at 630-645 at the starbucks at shops at legacy

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool! I'll go with Midnights plan to meet at Starbucks at 6:30 and head out by 6:45? I'll add you to the list.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back