Cars for Cans Car Show

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I got word of this from my mother, and wanted to pass this along.

This is from the Wylie Christian Care Center Facebook page.

"Wylie's Little White Church Festival at St. Anthonys will be hosting a "Cars for Cans Car Show" on Saturday, October 1st benefiting the Wylie Christian Care Center. Show Your Car & Show You Care. Vehicles will be judged by the public at the Festival. Winners will be determined by the amount of canned goods or non- perishable items placed by their favorite vehicle. Sounds like fun doesn't it???"

Here's the address:
404 N Ballard Ave
Wylie, TX 75098

Can't find any information about time though. I'll update this when I find out.
This is for a good cause and wanted to see about getting some fellow local S197er's together.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I should have more information by Tuesday on what time the event takes place.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Will do. I should hopefully know by tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
As per my mother, she talked to someone and they said there's like 3 car shows going throughout the day, beginning at 7 AM. So, if this is the case, we could maybe all meet up at Cars and Coffee, hang around there, then head over.
I feel like I'm just talking out of my ass, so I'll just wait until I know for sure.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Anyone planning to go, please let know so I can put a list together. So far, I've got about 10 people wanting to go from the three boards I've posted this on.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Me and my boss, Chad, should be there! Gonna try have the F1 running and bring his 5oh aswell...

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I love it, but I'm already contemplating a new set of exhaust. Possibly some magnapacks, or Corsa. Now, I just need to remember to go get my H pipe from y'all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back