Central valley mustang owners??

Rob1968

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if there is anyone on this board in the central valley. If so, does anyone ever meet up? Just looking to meet up with some other mustang people...

Rob

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm in stockton.. a little far out.. your by the whipple factory so there should be some people there to hook up with.

Rob1968

forum member
Reaction score
i'm in fresno! don't know anyone else in the area though

Nice, I know a few people with mustangs but none with s197's. Is your name Neema? Or just on here? If so, I've only heard this name once before and he is one of my customers at the shop I work at...?

Rob1968

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in stockton.. a little far out.. your by the whipple factory so there should be some people there to hook up with.

Yeah, there is a few but can't seem to find anyone that does anything. Was thinking about getting some people together for a run down to famosa or up to sac raceway. Something?

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, I know a few people with mustangs but none with s197's. Is your name Neema? Or just on here? If so, I've only heard this name once before and he is one of my customers at the shop I work at...?

yep, my name is actually neema. where do you work?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Its too hot out there. need to move more north or south.

shikwann

forum member
Reaction score
i'm in fresno! don't know anyone else in the area though

Hey Neema, I think I saw you run in Atwater the last time there was an autocross? I have the silver/carbon fiber s197.
Rob I'm from Madera, but I'm always in Fresno!

shikwann

forum member
Reaction score
There's an scca drift event next month on thr 7th I believe, pretty cool stuff, we should go check it out

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Clawson Motorsports in the service dept

then you've got the right neema. i haven't been there in a while, but i usually show face when cooler weather (riding season) in fall comes around. never knew you had a mustang.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Neema, I think I saw you run in Atwater the last time there was an autocross? I have the silver/carbon fiber s197.
Rob I'm from Madera, but I'm always in Fresno!

There's an scca drift event next month on thr 7th I believe, pretty cool stuff, we should go check it out

that's me. if i can find a set of cheap, used rear tires to throw on, i'll show up to the event for sure.

Rob1968

forum member
Reaction score
then you've got the right neema. i haven't been there in a while, but i usually show face when cooler weather (riding season) in fall comes around. never knew you had a mustang.

Cool, you have the yz250 with a lot of hrs on it right? Yeah, first s197 but one of many many mustangs. Didn't know you had one either.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Of course it is, it's a Yamaha...

And it has been a while since we've seen you or any of your family in there. Your uncles crfs getting any use?

they're still almost virgins. everyone has been very, very busy lately (both good and bad). at least they look good (the bikes... i guess my family too :)

Last edited:

Rob1968

forum member
Reaction score
they're still almost virgins. everyone has been very, very busy lately (both good and bad). at least they look good (the bikes... i guess my family too :)

Nice, busy is good..unless its bad, I guess. Same situation here. I actually just sold my dirtbke, it literally sat untouched for 6 months. Kinda pathetic, but better go to someone who will actually rise it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back