cervini chin spoiler (B2 Replica) CHEAP HELP

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I know a guy in my local club using that on a 2010. It looks good for the money. Just the boss/cs looks so much better...ive been going back and forth on chin spoilers for mine for a few months now...just a lot of money used for the one i want and im not sure id really like the cheaper options

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard, the ebay dealers are actually selling the same product but the cervini logo is not on them. It was mentioned in another thread about the hoods. Im thinking of the CV3 myself its 1/3 of the price.

GIANTs197

Reaction score
I know a guy in my local club using that on a 2010. It looks good for the money. Just the boss/cs looks so much better...ive been going back and forth on chin spoilers for mine for a few months now...just a lot of money used for the one i want and im not sure id really like the cheaper options

do you have any pictures of his chin spoiler on his car? i'm most concerned about fitment. I really like how the b2 resembles the old boss chin spoiler.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I would get it. "randys06v6" got his hood off ebay and saved over 250 retail even though it was cervinis. The company just shaved off the Cervinis logo.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back