Cervini's Side Exhaust Kit

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
F/S: Cervini's Side Exhaust Kit fits 05-09 Mustang GT Convertible (and coupes as well). I bought this off another forum member but he didn't have the mufflers or the rear valance. I had the side skirts repainted Black and bought a brand new pair of Pypes M-80 mufflers. Included with this kit is: (2) Side Skirts painted black, (2) brand new Pypes M-80 Mufflers, (2) Lower Supports, all the piping, exhaust tips, screws & hardware, and installation directions. All that is missing from this kit is the rear valance which can be purchased through Cervini's or eBay.
If you own a Black GT ragtop/coupe and want a sick looking side exhaust kit, buy mine and all you have to do is install it. It has never been put on the car since it got painted.

I will part out the entire kit if I get $800 total and there is a demand for ALL the parts. Buyer will be responsible for actual shipping costs.

PICTURES ARE HERE: http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae354/cagefightmma/

Asking $900 shipped. Price is firm, 1st to send $ takes it.
Paypal ID: [email protected] It will come in three boxes. Box #1 will have the painted side skirts and mufflers. Box #2 will have the frame support bars and Box #3 will have the rest of the parts with all the hardware and instructions.

From Cervini's website: https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208#8038
05-09 Convertible GT Side Exhaust Kit
Part # 8016
Price: $1,689.99
Cat-Back Stainless Steel 2.5" mandrel-bent side exhaust system featuring stainless steel mufflers and polished cast-aluminum tips. The kit also includes side skirts and rear valance. We supply new convertible lower supports for proper routing of our side exhaust. This kit fits Mustang GT Convertibles and Coupes.

Last edited:

05RedDevil

forum member
Reaction score
If you part it out, I'll take the pipes with hangers. I stupidly changed to lower profile tires and my ground clearance is 1 3/4" so I've done some damage.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back