Cervinis side exhaust

Streetmuscle

Live with Passion
Reaction score
Considering the kit but am concerned about the exhaust exiting near the windows. Any word on your experience is helpful to making a decision. Great looking kit but don't want exhaust entering the cabin.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
Considering the kit but am concerned about the exhaust exiting near the windows. Any word on your experience is helpful to making a decision. Great looking kit but don't want exhaust entering the cabin.

dont have an answer to your question, but i will say that the BBR side exhaust looks a hell of a lot better IMO.

Streetmuscle

Live with Passion
Reaction score
Thanks, I have heard the same. I found a guy locally selling the entire kit for the price of the exhaust alone. Love the Eleanor look but hear so many issues with clearence and lowering the car. I am actually more concerned with exhaust so close to the doors. BBR is in my home town and I have just started going to those guys for everything. Great product, knowledge and customer service. Thinking about starting with the kit and then upgrading the exhaust within the next 6-8 months.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back