chevy boy with a mustang

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
hey whats up, new to the forum and new to owning a mustang. Just from creepin around on here before i signed up, i seen some great info on these cars and found a fix for an issue i had three days after i bought the car two weeks ago. i owned two chevys that i loved to death, one was a 96 camaro rs and the other was a 2001 s10 xtreme but i got rid of the camaro for a new motorcycle and then later on, sadly i needed to get a more reliable vehicle since my truck was really high on miles and rust spots were starting to take over. as much as i didnt want to get rid of my truck i decided to trade her in on this gem. 2008 mustang gt 5sp with the grabber orange color.

Attachments

• mymustang.jpg
    mymustang.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 64
  • mymustang4.jpg
    mymustang4.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 53

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Grabber Orange is right behind gotta have it green as my favorite mustang colors!

Dont feel to bad, I was a big GM guy. I had a pontiac G6 GTP I traded for my GT. I still have 2 Chevy work vans. New Camaro didnt do anything for me, Mustang is way better IMO.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
We don't allow flip flops and sleeveless flannel shirts on S197........just sayin.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope the divorce with your sister goes well and that the hair from the mullet cut grows back evenly.

Just fuckin with you, welcome!
Pro tip: don't be sensitive.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

What was the problem you fixed?

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
wow tough love lol and no mullet here, bald as a baby's ass. Also I aint divorcing my sister no matter what lol. :crazy: Seriously though i do love this car alot and is a step up. I was thinking on the new camaro but they were out of the price range right now and im still not sure about the looks of them. The issue that i had was the rush of water leakin behind the glove box but i seen the thread about the drain plugs in the cowl, sure enough they were jammed up and cowl filled with water. Cleaned them suckers out and all is good and dry.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back