Chevy truck gets drug... LITERALLY

hastethedav

forum member
Reaction score
that was pretty crazy.
I wish the camera kept rolling to see what exactly happened

my friend would marry his Duramax if he could, is the Dodge diesel really more powerful? Im looking for ammo next time he starts talkin shit on Ford.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know the whole story, there might be a reason the driver of the dodge did it.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Both are idiots, but I too would've beat the dude down if he did that w/out a just cause. Either that or soon as he got out, I would've floored the Chevy and swung that bitch into a pole.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Saw this earlier. What a dick move to pull it over the embankment. He made his point. I heard somewhere else there was a fight after but did not here who won.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Why didn't the guy in the Chevy just put it in neutral when he figured out that he wasn't gonna win? I mean, are people that dumb?

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
All those high dollar tires are flat spotted like hell now. That dodge proved his point when he pulled him into the grass. He became a dick when he drug him through Mayberry for opie to laugh at..

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Things like this don't make sense to me. Its a terrible way to see who has more power. As soon as one has a little less traction they are done. One guy hits the gas a little too hard or has a bit of sand or gravel where his tire is he loses. If you could get 100% traction, then it would be viable. Other than that its just plain stupidity.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the guy in the dodge got his ass kicked. I knew it couldn't have ended well once they went over the grass median lol.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
that was pretty crazy.
I wish the camera kept rolling to see what exactly happened

my friend would marry his Duramax if he could, is the Dodge diesel really more powerful? Im looking for ammo next time he starts talkin shit on Ford.

No. Pay close attention to the chevy. Its a gas.

1. Brand has not a single thing to do w/ this. This isnt a chevy vs dodge pull off as much as its a gas vs diesel pull off. Naturally the diesel no matter the make will shine w/ all its tq over a gas.

2. Chevy guy was an idiot for wanting to put his gas motor against a diesel. He clearly has never owned or even driven a diesel. And if he was talking shit he's a moron HOWEVER the worlds biggest shit talking dumbasses or not he didnt deserve ALL that.

3. The dodge guy needs the most badass ass whooping that has ever been known to man. He's a dick, period, no matter how much shit the chevy guy was talking. He could have caused the chevy truck to swing into an innocent person walking throughout the parkinglot, or the truck could have swung into an innocent person's car causing unwanted damage to other's property or the chevy truck could have caught a curb & rolled. I'm sure this caused a considerable amount of damage to the chevy's drivetrain, brakes, tires & rims. Like i said, the dodge guy needs his ass stomped.

No matter the make(chevy, ford or dodge), the same outcome would have happened being the diesel would have yanked the gas all over the place

A pull off is a stupid idea anyway.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Wow, that's how you get your ass kicked.
Not sure why the guy didn't just pound him out as soon as they stopped.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Saw this on Powerstroke army, one guy there is friends with the chevy guy and knows the dodge guy.
Chevy was a gas truck, they were supposed to just be hooking chains to take pics, dodge guy got the bright idea to drag the chevy around to have some fun.
Chevy was in neutral once he started getting drug around, he just layed on the brakes the whole time.
Chevy broke both tie rod ends and the wheels bouncing around damaged the fenders and bumper. Dodge guy is paying to fix the truck.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back