chevykiller @ track...5.9@118

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
congrats, you got a beast in your hands for sure man.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IMG_9436-vi.jpg

Mike Morgan Photography got this pic of your car. There are a few others there to.

http://www.bowtie0069.fotki.com/2010-irwindale-pix/2-4-10-irwindale-pix/img-9436.html#media

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
That 5.9 pass was on 18# of boost and leaving the line at 5#. The tune up in the car was exactly the way I had it last time out when we couldnt make the last run the last time out. The run where the DS broke I was just starting to turn things up. Car left on 11# of boost and had 20.5# in it when the DS broke. I was happy to see a one tenth drop in the 60' with the minor tweaks I made. Cant wait until this thing is seeing 30#.

Far as 7's, lets not get ahead of ourselves lol Congrats Mark, its just the beginning.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha that second pass looked brutal on the launch. not to shabby with a 7.7 after coasting from around the 100' mark, if you get a chanc get some pictures of the tunnel when you get underneath it. I would like to see the damage the driveshaft did coasting down the track as I have a friend that still has the factory one on his 2010 GT500 and is launching with slicks. He doesn't believe the amount of damage they can do if they break. He doesn't have any driveshaft loops under his.

Paul awesome job editing the video as usual

I had a safety loop on the front end of the DS - just not the rear. It didn't cause any other damage - just dragged the DS down to the first turnout. Regardless though - I did learn to put another safety loop on the backside...lol

That 5.9 pass was on 18# of boost and leaving the line at 5#. The tune up in the car was exactly the way I had it last time out when we couldnt make the last run the last time out. The run where the DS broke I was just starting to turn things up. Car left on 11# of boost and had 20.5# in it when the DS broke. I was happy to see a one tenth drop in the 60' with the minor tweaks I made. Cant wait until this thing is seeing 30#.

Far as 7's, lets not get ahead of ourselves lol Congrats Mark, its just the beginning.

7's - 1000' ...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Mark I froze the video when you were up about 20' out. Check out the sparks! I like how your not just popping a wheelie now, they are being carried.

killerlaunch.jpg

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep - the car is set-up nicely (minus the hollow u-joint of course...lol)

I'm real excited and having a blast right now just dialing it in. The potential of this car is amazing. It's just going to get faster and faster each week! By PSCA in March at Fontana - it's going to fly!!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Mark, that bitch is leaving now!!!......

That joker spools awful fast.......

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score

Hahahahahaha,, Greg you beat me to it , Congrats to you guys on the build the car is definately going to make some impressive runs. Mark the car looks awesome , very well thought out project , and Greg is the Man out in Cali nice to see how far He's come since I first met him back when I lived out there. Im going to keep looking out for your progress, Good Luck ! Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back