S197 Team Member
Reaction score
linky no worky

that's some amazing time!!!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah!! I finally get a vid to make Don happy Paul and there's nothing there!:naughty:

LOL j/k - I'm sure it will be up in a few hours and thanks for taking it.

Fontana was awesome today!! Less than 80 cars and you could have run all you wanted. I took my time and could have made many more but I made my passes and was back on the freeway at 1:45pm!!

All 5 passes were a 10.5xx @ 129.xxx. It was hot as sin and I'm still working on these tokicos but my average 1/8 was 1-2 mph off and almost 2 tenths off from other tracks. I'm pretty sure the car has a 10.3x in it under better conditions! Very happy with the consistency. I am pretty confident now that I will be able to make a 9.xxx pass at FFW in October!!

It's nice to actually enjoy the car again...for a change..lol

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
w00T!!! Awesome Mark!! :trophy: :beer: That's frikkin incredible man! That thing launches like a beast... I love it! :thumb: And with that top end, it's definitely got more thana 10.5 in it.

BTW, what were the 1/8-mile numbers?

And thanks for video Paul... I'm glad we got to see it. :clap:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
w00T!!! Awesome Mark!! :trophy: :beer: That's frikkin incredible man! That thing launches like a beast... I love it! :thumb: And with that top end, it's definitely got more thana 10.5 in it.

BTW, what were the 1/8-mile numbers?

And thanks for video Paul... I'm glad we got to see it. :clap:

All five passes the 1/8' was between 6.77-6.80 @ 103-104 mph All the 60's were 1.52-1.56. All but one of the 330's were in the low 4.4's with the best pass a 4.39

Definitely off my short times but it was HOT and I'm happy anyway. I know a 10.30 is in the car for sure as is with some good air/right conditions. The car is a great street/strip right now so I'm done for a bit and going to be VERY SATISFIED. I'm not making any more jumps except for the one special pass I am going to do at FFW in October. (let's just say I plan on getting thrown out with a DD!...lol)

Good times-good times, and I plan on enjoying them for awhile! Just got to play with these tokicos a little more. I'm keeping the fronts but I've decided to go back to the stock rear shocks.

I really can't wait to see what we all do after summer and we get some chilly weather again!!

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats, thats a great improvement over your old time.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed!!

BTW: I just want to let everyone know that my car went from a 10.90 to a 10.52 with just Adam's TB & intake with nothing else and no changes to the tune. I also picked up 5 mph in the 1/8 and 7 mph in the 1/4.

It is one of the best performing bolt-on mods for the money I know of for s/c guys...:shock:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Hey Mark, I took these while I was at Adams shop on the 9th.

ST9Aug07006.jpg

ST9Aug07007.jpg

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks again Ed! Adam said when Scott got back from the road test his hands were shaking and he had a big smile on his face and just said, "I thought my car was fast..."...lol:shock:

I'm sure the set-up will be available soon. Right now, Dean and I both have a temporary 4 1/2" intake and the stock meter. Adam is waiting on the materials he ordered for the finished intake which will be a nicer 5" intake with a larger meter. Once he's got the kit complete, he'll start selling them as a complete kit. He's just waiting to get Dean's car back to use as a tester and to dial in the kit. Dean's car actually locks up on the dyno so it is a much better test car for numbers and comparisons than my car.

I know the TB is a custom deal with the manufacturer and they only make them to order for Adam. They won't discount regardless of the order size so the TB makes up the bulk of the cost. I also know adam is going to offer 2 kits - one with ported and unported.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back