Chi-town

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, name's Max and I joined up because after owning a Silverado, Tahoe, and now a TBSS, I'm looking for something a little lower, lighter, and faster (SS is pretty quick though..). I dont have the funds right now, being 19 and in college, but I'm working on it, and using info from this site to get there! :newbie:

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I've seen you're car on Cardomain and its definitely original.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, name's Max and I joined up because after owning a Silverado, Tahoe, and now a TBSS, I'm looking for something a little lower, lighter, and faster (SS is pretty quick though..). I dont have the funds right now, being 19 and in college, but I'm working on it, and using info from this site to get there! :newbie:

What part of Chi-town????

I'm from Wheaton

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
I live in Lake Bluff, but I go to school in Milwaukee. Is there a big Chicago-land group on this forum??

Beauch

New Car / Old School
Reaction score
I am from Blue Island, but I live in Pewaukee, WI now. You'll have to PM me when the weather gets better and when I do a cruise along the lakefront, I'll let you know.

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
I am from Blue Island, but I live in Pewaukee, WI now. You'll have to PM me when the weather gets better and when I do a cruise along the lakefront, I'll let you know.

Alright sounds good man. Car looks good from avatar, even if I'm partial to white! :thumb2:

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Actually just east of Lake Geneva and work in Waukesha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back